Introduction

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY DAICHI X HINATA RARE PAIR FANFICTION!

I hope you will all enjoy this story as much as I enjoy coming up with these chapters. but i must warn you that this will contain:

- Self harm

- Starving themselves

if either of these make you uncomfortable or may affect your own health, please don't read. I also DO NOT condone either of these action, please if you are suffering from either talk to someone you trust for help. 

Thank you now please enjoy. 

Well here we go again, but this time it's the last time. I walked through the halls with my best friends and teammates Sugawara and Asahi. We are all 3rd years at Karasuno high and all proud members of the boys' volleyball team, with Suga being Vic Captain and myself Captain.

"Hey look," Suga pointed out the window. "Guess they really never stop."

"Well they are the new superstar duo." Asahi added with a smile. Meanwhile I just stared out the window, my eyes fixed on one of the boys.

"Daichi~san Tadeka wants to see you!" Nishinoya approached us and pulled my attention away from the window. I nodded and headed off still thinking of the boy out the window as I walked. I walked into the teachers lounge and talked to Tadeka.

"Oh really! That's great Sensei, thankyou very much." I bowed to him, "Yep ill make sure I pass that on today." I stood and excused myself, heading to class.

I arrived at my class and told Suga about the news. He was excited too. I went back to my desk to write down some notes before class started. As I sat down, I felt a sharp pain in my lower admin. 'FUCK!' I bit my lip trying not to yell out. This was normal, but definitely more intense than normal.

The pain finally stopped, and I wrote down what I needed too. I looked out the window while I waited for class to start, once again seeing the two boys heading back to class, alone with the other first years. But my eyes fixed on one boy in particular, the same ball of sunshine id been focusing on before. Hinata Shoyo.

~~Back in time~~

It was day two of having the new first years around... well three of them. Id received four applications but only three showed up yesterday. According to Tadeka he was in the nurse's office. But whatever, I walked down to the gym and saw him.

He was quite short, maybe as tall as Noya. He had bright orange hair and his skin looked pale and soft. But as I walked in, he turned and faced me. His eyes lit up and he... smiled. That smile was the brightest smile I'd ever seen. It made my heart race and melt.

"Hi there my name is Hinata Shoyo. I'm sorry I missed yesterdays practice; I was so nervous I... was sick. But I'm doing better now! I hope I can still join the club!?" the small boy- Hinata said excitedly. His voice was sweet and soft even with his loud level of excitement.

"N-Nice to meet you Hinata. I'm the team captain, Daichi Sawamura, but call me Daichi. I saw your application and yes, your still welcome to join. Now..." I then asked Hinata some questions that we always ask players but... also some personal questions. I really wanted to know more about him.

We talked a small while before other team members came in and introduced themselves. Hinata immediately got along Tanaka and Nishinoya, which I expected based on what I found out. He and Kageyama had a little stand off and I almost kicked them out, but luckily, they calmed down after I admittedly used my scary voice. We carried out our usual first year match and witnessed the unbelievable quick attack. I swear if id been trying to receive that I may have died.

~~Back to classroom~~

'God how is he always so happy. He must have no cares in the world. I wish I didn't have a care. But that isn't possible. I- AHH fuck that hurts!' I wrapped my hand around my admin, 'I can handle it. But god it hurts more than before. It's fine as long as its working.' The teacher walked in and began teaching.

Now why was I feeling like this? Well it was because I haven't eaten in three days. And I don't intend to for a least another day. I've been starving myself for almost 2 months now. Its not my first time doing this, but it is the longest I've been doing it. I only eat if I absolutely have too and even then, I don't eat much. Why was I doing this? Because I'm not good enough and... if I can fix just my looks then maybe ill feel better. And maybe Hinata wont notice all my flaws.

I payed attention as the teacher some what as he taught the very boring math's formulas. Its not that I needed to pay full attention anyway. I may not like it but I'm good at it. I sat thinking about Hinata. 'My heart is beating wildly, yep I've fallen hard! I wonder, is Hinata even gay? I really hope so.' The teacher called on me, probably because I wasn't paying attention.

"MR SAWAMURA! Are you paying attention?" the teacher yelled from the board.

"Yes sir." I lied yes but I don't want to get into trouble. I quickly looked at the equation beside him before,

"Really? Then if you were paying attention, you shouldn't have a problem coming up and solving this." He pointed to the equation beside him.

'I knew it' "Yes sir." I stood up and grabbed my calculator. I walked up to the board and grabbed the chalk. I quickly solved the problem and got it right, much to the teachers surprise and the classes annoyance. After all this happens a lot. As I walked back, Suga made eye contact and rolled his eyes with a smirk. His cheeks looked a little pink, but I ignored it. I sat back down and went back to m daydreaming.