Chapter 11

HEYY sorry for the late update's ill be doing more updates soon. I've been uninspired and busy with a death by math's assessment. as well as writing a one off story with Sugawara and Kageyama. Its called Gone To Soon, an another life story. hope you all consider giving it a read. thanks for reading! ~Emmza chan~

The boys hung up and headed over to where the managers all stood around. All laughing together as they ate.

"Hey girls. Can we have 2 trays of food for Hinata and Daichi? Their going to eat in their room." Asahi asked. The girls agreed and Kyoko as well as the Nekoma's manager. Passing it to the boys who then thanked the girls and began to head back to the room. both talking quietly with one another.

"So Noya, why is Hinata with Daichi? If anything, I thought that maybe Suga would be there?" Asahi asked as they turned down the hall.

"Suga punched Hinata remember." Noya said bluntly.

"What dose Hinata have to do with this though. Like I just thought it was a protective captain thing?"

"From what ive seen, Daichi likes Hinata. And Suga only attacked Hinata because of Daichi." Asahi stopped in his tracks. Completely shocked over what Noya had said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Asahi yelled but quickly quietened down.

"Yeh. Suga was jealous over Daichi liking Hinata and not him or something." Noya explained as they continued down the hall.

"that's why too confusing." Asahi sighed before opening the door to the boys' room. "Excu-" Asahi began but stopped when he saw Daichi and Hinata asleep. Hinata holding onto Daichi snuggled into his chest. Hinata slowly began to move before sitting up. probably from the two entering. He smiled at the two.

Hinata POV

I decided that while I wait for Noya to arrive, I decided to lie down. I faced Daichi, still holding his hand. It was so nice. His hand was warm and soft. As I laid there, I saw Daichi's eyes flutter open slightly, he smiled at me. It was different to the smile he usually had. This one was softer, calmer but painful. Like he was hurting him to smile. He slowly lifted his arm and placed it on my back and pushed it into by back. I guessed he was weakly trying to pull me closer. So I reacted shuffling into his chest and wrapping my arms around him. He smiled and closed his eyes again. His hand flopped to his side. Since he was so weak. Why?

"Excu-" I heard Asahi start but stop mid word. I guess he thinks I'm asleep. I sat up and looked over at the two of them with a big smile. They walked over to where we where and placed the food down.

"Hey Hinata. Is Daichi doing ok?" Asahi said as he sat beside the now sitting Nishinoya, his hand rustling my hair.

"He is asleep right now. He got a little less pale but not much." I looked down into my lap, my mind worried about Daichi.

"I'm sure everything will be ok Hinata." Noya said, giving me a soft smile. "We will leave you in charge of Daichi. Make sure he is ok for us." I nodded and the two got up, waived goodbye and walked out of the room. After they left, I looked at Daichi, still asleep and decided to wake him up. wanting him up gently, he sutured in his sleep before opening his eyes.

"Hey Daichi. I have some food here for you. Can you sit up?" I asked Daichi and he slowly poshed himself up. he was shaky so I moved his bags and helped him move back and lean agents the wall. he leaned on it trying to sit up more but I had to help him.

"T-han-k yo-u Hi-na." he said broken and softly. He called me Hina? I blushed at that but brushed it off quickly. I grabbed the food Noya had set down. it wasn't much, just some rice, miso soup and karaage chicken (Japanese fried chicken. Super good btw.)

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him and waited a long while for his response.

"n-n-miso I guess," he said quietly. I grabbed the spoon and soup and handed it the spoon to Daichi. He seemed to be shaking a fair bit. I held the bowl in front of him and he slowly lowered the spoon in and shakily lifted it to his mouth.

"You ok Daichi? Your shaking a lot."

"I-its. Fine. But. Maybe you. can help?" Daichi's words slowly filling the air. It was like a quiet song.

"Sure." I smiled back at him and took the spoon from his shaky hand. He looked at me, a small smile spread on his pale face. It warmed my heart, even if it was a little sad. I sunk the spoon into the light brown liquid before lifting it up towards Daichi's mouth. He opened his lips and sipped the liquid up.

Not long passed before he had drunk up all of the soup. I also helped him to eat some of the rice and chicken, but he didn't finish it all. Soon after he finished eating, I helped him lie back down on his futon. As he began to relax into the covers of the bedding the rest of the team, staying in with us, filled in. thankfully for Daichi's much needed rest they are quite quiet members.

"hey Hinata Boke." Kageyama said as he walked in beside Sugawara. He came beside me, I stood up with him, his eyes looking at the captain. We stood in silence as Kinoshita came up behind us.

"So Hinata, how is Daichi doing?" Kinoshita asked.

"Well better, I guess. I got him to eat something at least." I said a smile across my lips.

"Wait he ate something?" Kinoshita asked again looking a little shocked.

"Well not all of it but a fair bit. See." I pointed to the tray that was half empty next to the full one.

"Boke! You haven't eaten yet?" Kageyama said way too loud. Daichi stirred a little and I shushed Kageyama up.

"You should eat now Hinata. After all you need your strength to play." Narita said as he walked in.

"Yeh I'm going to eat now."

"LIGHTS OUT!" Ukai came into the room quickly and left as soon as he did. I sighed and headed over to my bed with the food. I grabbed my phone and used its dull light to see the food I was eating. It as cold not that I minded. I ate quietly all the while looking over at Daichi and pondering why he was like this and questioning my theory on him not eating.