WHO DA FUQ IS THIS?!

Iida has added Midoriya and 30 others to the chat.

Iida: Hello, classmates and UA Staff. I have taken the liberty of creating this group chat for academic updates and purposes. The staff is here to inform us or remind us of assignments or class cancellations.

Kaminari: Dude, you know this chat is going to hell because it's our class.

(Kaminari changes Iida and 29 other names)

Angry Pomeranian: WHAT THE FUCK, DUCES FACE?!!!

(Angry Pomeranian changes their name to GroundZero💣 and Changes Kaminari to Static Shock⚡️)

Static Shock⚡️: I'm not even black!

Unknown: LEO VALDEZ I SWEAR ON THE GODS IF YOU DON'T STOP SPAMMING MY PHONE I WILL FEED YOU TO A GREAT WHITE SHARK THEN FEED THE SHARK TO CERBERUS!!!

CinnamonrollDeku: Who's Valdez?

GroundZero💣: BETTER FUCKING QUESTION, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!

Unknown: Wait?! Your not Leo or the others from camp. Schist!! Annabeth is going to kill me.

Zero Gravity: Why would Annabeth kill you for a threat that sounds completely ridiculous?

Aux cord: yea, that threat doesn't make any sense.

Grapiest: my question is, are you a gorgeous chick?

(Unknown has kicked Grapeist from the chat)

Unknown: I hate perverts and sex offenders

AlienQueen👾: OMG! Thank you so much🙏

Aux cord: Yes! On behalf of all the girls in this class, Thnx!!!

EmoKing🖤: Back to the original question, please, although I do appreciate that you silenced Mineta.

Unknown: How about this, since there are thirty people in this chat and I'm bored. We all introduced ourselves: name, age, and what grade/year. Fair?

Unknown: Unless you guys are all creepy old men trying to catfish me.

Dadzawa: And how do we know you're not a predator yourself? Or worse, a threat to my students?

Megaphone: Shota, that was rude! Accurate but rude.

MasterMind: I agree with Eraserhead; after everything that has happened recently, how can we trust you?

Unknown: First off, a predator would sit here and earn your trust to take advantage of a minor's body. Second, search up (Y/N) (L/N), and I promise to clarify anything you may have questions about anything. Mind you that some of your questions I can't answer because of its classified information.

CinnamonrollDeku: WAIT! Aren't you that girl accused of being a terrorist but was a hostage in the terrorist attack across the states? And the same girl who's currently banned from all the schools in the States because of weird accidents with her twin brother?

No.1Hero: Young Midoriya, how do you know all of this?

CinnamonrollDeku: Mom and I were watching the news, and they covered a missing girl with that exact name, and her twin brother then listed all of their mishaps

Unknown: Holy Hera, I'm international news?! No wonder why Mrs. Blowfis IM Percy and Nico yesterday. Did my mom put a bounty on my head?

Dadzawa: Why would your mother put a bounty on you?

CinnamonrollDeku: USD 300,000,000 dead and nothing alive. To say we were horrified was an understatement.

GroundZero💣: Damn, even your mother, doesn't want you. SOMEONE MORE PATHETIC THAN DEKU!

Sharkboi: Not manly Bakubro

Class Rep: That comment is unbecoming of a hero, Bakugo. Like our classmate, I must reprimand you for your harsh words.

Unknown: He's not wrong tho, and I'm not surprised by the bounty. Anyways, I should get going; it's almost dinner time. I'll text back before I head off to sleep.
See you l8tr✌️

MasterMind: Rather an interesting child

KinkQueen: Please don't plan on abducting this girl!

MasterMind: I make no promises