Breakfast and Beach Party Part 4

Class 1A Chaos

ClassRep: @WateryDeath. We've arrived at exactly 1:10pm

Dadzawa: Iida relax. Parties are usually Fashionably late

WateryDeath: Yep, plus I found two new people to bring with me, and they are so hot.

Cinnamonroll Deku: Can't argue with that but your ours, little Madrianfish💚

SeaweedBrian🌊: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE! Is this payback for walking on Annabeth and me that one time? I said I was sorry

DeathBreath: if you think the texts are diabetically sweet, then imagine seeing them in person🤢🤢🤢🤢

Nico'sTop☀️: Stop it. You know you find it cute.

WateryDeath: Just like this picture

WateryDeath:

DeathBreath: 😳

DeathBreath: 😳

InsomniaPrince: Awww💜

Cinnamonroll Deku: I'm kinda jealous that we don't have one

WateryDeath:

WateryDeath: I took this when I finished changing 😉

Dadzawa: Midoriya, you better not show up.

Megaphone: SHOTA! Be nice, and you owe me $10

MasterMind: Not yet, Mic. This picture doesn't prove anything yet. My bet is that he's in an open relationship with (Y/N)

InsomniaPrince: @Dadzawa, are you threatening my boyfriend and girlfriend? Also, why did you make a bet against Papa and Nezu?

Dadzawa: Boyfriend?! And Girlfriend?!

WateryDeath: Hi! I'm the girlfriend 👋

KinkQueen👑: I WIN!!! Pay up suckers

Wise Girl🦉: Percy just fainted

Megaphone: Shota did too

Superman🌩: Congrats, (Y/N)

Cinnamonroll Deku: Hello, this is Izuku's mom. Poor dear is trembling like a leaf from Shota's threat (which I'm more than happy to correct with Mitsuki's help), and the fact that Endeavour just spotted (Y/N)

WateryDeath: Act Natural. I'm pretty sure that Dumpster fire of overcompensation would kill a hostage, then blame me if he coyulrsxghbwdfyhnmkjn

InsomniaPrince: Shit! The Dumpster Fire is attacking us! WHO THE FUCK SHOOTS AT A POTENTIAL VILLAIN THAT'S SURROUNDED BY CIVILIANS?

❄️IcyHot🔥: Unfortunately, that would be my father

WateryDeath: Heads up, I'm driving a bus to the beach at high speed.  See you all in a few seconds

🌊No one's Perspective🏺
As Class 1A and the Staff looked up from their phones, they spot a black dot speeding over the dunes.

"Is that them," Mina inquired as her excitement builds before gathering her beach bag. This prompted the others to do the same.

Soon the shadowy bus skidded to a halt, and the doors swung open to reveal a beautiful girl with (Eye color) eyes and (hair color) hair with a streak of white that was pulled back into a messy bun. The black bikini top exposed her collection of tattoos and scars that dressed her upper body.

"Get in, I bought us a bit of time with that stupid stunt with the watermelon, but it won't stop that flaming idiot for long. Hurry up; we don't have long," the girl ordered, and everyone rushing aboard the shadow bus before it launched towards the sea.

"Hey (Y/N), is it too late to tell you that I have a fear of the sea, " Izuku asks hypothetically as the bus picks up speed as the water got closer.

"Don't worry; I promise that nothing bad is going to happen to you before we reach my island. I swear it on the River Styx," the pretty young driver calls out to him as the bus changes shape to a semi-large speed boat once it touched the shadow vehicle. This eases Izuku's nerves oddly enough, but Nico looks horrified as the thunder clapped in the distance.

"What the hell, sis?! You know you have to keep that promise," Nico growled.

"Of course, I'll keep it with my life until dad meets them."