Games with Demigods Leads to A Rouge Arrow

MasterMind added BurntBaconBitch💀 and ShyBunny💜 to Class 1A Chaos

Watery Death: Yay! The other Hotties are here

InsomniaPrince: Touya Todoroki and Amajiki Tamaki, just a warning, this chat tend to fall under crackhead energy and random bs.

BurntBaconBitch💀: I'm questioning how Nezu got my number. I'm technically dead.

CinnamonrollDeku: Why are we texting when we're all on next to each other?

SeaweedBrain🌊: Let's Play a dare game

DeathBreath: I'm in. Prepare for your end, Percy.

WiseGirl🦉: Usual rules! No demigod levels of life-threatening stunts (like smack a cyclops or give Apollo a weggie), no angering the Gods, no attempts to ruin happy couples, and PG13 punishments only

WiseGirl🦉: You guys are free to join in if you want, almost anything goes just follow the rules.

MasterMind: Sounds interesting 🍵

WateryDeath: I'll go first! @CinnamonrollDeku I dare you to tell your mom about our relationship and the punishment if you refuse is to expose one of your friends' secrets

CinnamonrollDeku: Bet

CinnamonrollDeku added 👑Queen of Green💚 to Class 1A Chaos

CinnamonrollDeku: Hey mom, I'm in a poly relationship

👑Queen of Green💚: I know, sweetie. Thank you for telling me; I can guess who it is. Hitoshi and (Y/N) and soon the two boys we met on our way to the beach?

InsomniaPrince: Holy shit! Auntie is good

👑Queen of Green💚: Mitsuki owes me $50 now!

KinkyQueen: HELL YA!!!! EVERYONE PAY UP! I WIN

Megaphone: Damn

Dadzawa: Shit! WAIT, There are more boyfriends????

SeaweedBrain🌊: I have to do another interrogation

No.1Hero: I never expect a poly relationship

MasterMind: I'm ashamed that I didn't consider that as a possibility

BurntBaconBitch💀: Oh, so I didn't imagine the looks you the four of you gave me

ShyBunny💜: You guys want me in your relationship?? But I'm nobody. You would be better off without me *pulls hoodies over my face*

CinnamonrollDeku: Must. Protect.

InsomniaPrince: Must. Love. And. Charish

BurntBaconBitch💀: if anything where to happen to @ShyBunny💜, I will murder everyone on this planet then myself

SeaweedBrain🌊: @ShyBunny💜 is excused from the interrogation because he reminds me of (Y/N) when she first came to camp.

DeathBreath: ^

WiseGirl🦉: ^

ShyBunny💜: Why did you kiss me, @WateryDeath?

🏺Amajiki's Perspective🌊
(Y/N)'s hands felt warm and comfortable on my cheeks, and I didn't feel so anxious anymore. "Your wonderful and so fucking valuable. Just from our short time together, I know you're a wonderful, kind-hearted, selfless person who deserves the world."

After that, the Dare game continues, slowly escalating in daringness. Dabi was dared to slap Bakugo-kun, Percy has to declare himself as the Supreme Ruler of the Bathroom, and Shinso had to lip-sync Lady Marmalade with a "✨gay✨" flair which had everyone laughing.

"Final dare, (Y/N). I dare you to pull your waterspout move," Leo called out, "And the punishment is for you to tell us why you left."

"I'm not drunk enough for this," (Y/N) grumbles, but she gets off of our laps and walks towards the doors of the sun bus, with the confidence of a hero that I wish I had even if she's practically naked.

"Is it wrong to be jealous of her bathing suit," Hitoshi asks, and I shake my head.

"Leo, if I get shot again, I'm going to turn you into a new sheath for
my dagger," (Y/N) calls out before opening the doors of the bus and diving into the open air.

Hawks, All Might, Aizawa sensei, Dabi, and I tried to go after her, but Apollo closed the doors quickly.

"She'll be fine; just watch the show," he said and we had no choice but to watch my wonderful girlfriend tumble through the air.

As she got closer to the water's surface, I noticed that water seemed to reach up to her in a spiral. Soon, a waterspout was dancing around us and I can see (Y/N) riding what looks like horses make of wild winds within it.

"Holy shit," Bakugo said just before an arrow pierces through the wall of water dusting the wild wind spirit.