Breakfast and Beach Party Part 3 (Doctor's Orders)

🌊Your Perspective🏺
To say I turned pale when I heard Will's voice was an understatement, I knew I messed up big time. I expected to find those two waiting at the beach not hunt me down.

"Oh, Gods! Hey Doctor Sunshine and Mr. Shadows, are you guys coming to kick my ass?"

Will had his upset doctor look and marched up to me. Before I could come up with something to say, Will swiped his arm through my middle. Instead of the pain, you would expect I felt nothing.

"Just as I thought, you overdid it on your mist travel again. Do you not remember what happened last time? You almost became seafoam! We can't lose you, not after everything that happened," Will exclaimed, worry evident in his voice. "Did you drink any nectar or unicorn draft?"

"Not yet."

Nico reached into his backpack and passed Will a camp water bottle before pressing it to my lips. I knew better than to fight him and took a good drag of the nectar and felt solid again. Satisfied with my small recovery, Will declared that I'm forbidden from Mist Travel and liquifying traits for two weeks.

"Oh my, I didn't expect more of your friends Izuku. You should have let me know beforehand. It's a good thing that I made plenty," Mrs. Midoriya said when she noticed Nico and Will.

"Oh, we're sorry to intrude, ma'am, we were looking for (Y/N). I'm her brother Nico and this is my...um...friend Will," Nico responds, choking on the last part.

"Oh! So these are the other online friends you were talking about, Izu. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you boys, please call me Auntie Inko or Inko. Are you hungry, I made breakfast. Oh and (Y/N) dear, here's the firepot I was talking about."

"Thank you Mrs. Midoriya, I hope we didn't intrude. We saw on the news that (Y/N) used Mist Travel when she's not supposed to die to her recovery," Will says as gives a polite bow.

I took out my phone and saw a few missed texted from the group chat.

Class 1A Chaos

Dadzawa: @WateryDeath!

SeaweedBrain🌊: Dude, sis is going to be fine. But I'm seriously jealous of her shadow bike.

WiseGirl🦉: Really Percy... Really!

MasterMind: I'm impressed with her escape techniques and fighting style. It's quite interesting to see her use two ancient fighting styles

Superman🌩: It's not that uncommon among the two camps.

Dadzawa: Care to explain

HumanTourchKnockOff🔥: Sorry @Dadzawa no can do. We got to get permission from our parents. On a completely different note, do you think we're going to her Island for her party?

GentleWar 🐗: Dude, that's where all her usual beach parties are located. If it's her raves then it's in an abandoned building where anyone can find it.

Nico'sTop☀️: so are any of you guys going?

❄️IcyHot🔥: Seeing that she pissed off my dad, yes

Sharkboi: I mean the party sounds manly

AlienQueen: I'm going

ZeroGravity: count me in

Pikachu⚡️: I'm down so is Sero

Froppy🐸: all of the Dekusquad is going and all of the girls are coming

EmoKing🖤: I believe most of our class is in attendance

Ground Zero 💣: IM ONLY GOING BECAUSE KIRI IS GOING.

MasterMind: the UA Staff that's in this chat will be joining as well

Superman🌩: I asked Reyna if she wants to participate

SeaweedBrain🌊: That means (Y/N) is going to be using her Ghost Ship

SeaweedBrain🌊: lucky

KinkyQueen: Ghost Ship?

WateryDeath: Father thought since Nico has a Zombie Chauffeur he should get me a Ship run by the dead to take me places like camp or my island.

ClassRep: How far is your Island?

ZeroGravity: Why do you have an Island

Dadzawa: Where is your Island?

WiseGirl🦉: No one can pinpoint (Y/N)'s Island. It's a very complicated explanation but only Percy, Tyson and (Y/N) can lead the way to the island but usually it's not too far from those three.

SeaweedBrain🌊: Yea, it's a semi-protected Island so only we can find it or the people who we grant permission to find it.

WateryDeath: Everyone Pack a change of clothes and your swimsuits. I'm going to make one more run for food before it's time. By now that Dumpster Fire should be gone

Superman🌩: already ahead of you. Reyna just texted me back and she's bringing 3 cohorts with her to the party and enough food to all of Tartarus and the fields of punishment twice

WateryDeath: I love her

WateryDeath: BTW, can everyone send a picture so I know what you guys look like? I'm pretty sure you've seen me on the news

InsomniaPrince: But the real things are in front of you, lionfish💜

Cinnamonroll Deku: Mandarinfish💚

SeaweedBrain🌊: Sis...explain

WateryDeath:😳🥰😳