Zeus gets Slapped and the Gods are Put in Their Place

🏺Izuku's Perspective🌊
The events was happening in slow motion and the next thing I knew, I was holding on to (Y/N) prepared to break our fall with my body... but I felt nothing. No impact, no pain, just a wet fluffy surface. I sat us up looking at what we landed on which was a freaking cloud a solid five feet from the ground.

"Holy Styx! You save my life, Izu," (Y/N) said then she kisses my lips, deep and sweet but brief.

"What type of hero would I be if I couldn't save a beautiful girl in need," I said as I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"IZUKU!!!!"
"DEKU!!!"
"MIDORIYA!!!!!"

We turn to see everyone running towards us, of course Iida got to us first.

"Midoriya that was reckless behavior, you could've died. What on earth where you thinking? Although I will admit that what you did was very heroic."

"Dude, that was hands down the best display of your godly powers I've ever seen, you are so joining Annabeth and my Team for Capture the flag tonight. That was badass," Percy said as he pats me on the back.

My mom was hugging me tightly and crying saying how scared I made her. I hugged her back and apologized repeatedly for the scare. Then Mr. Aizawa and Toshi both knocked my upside the head.

Soon everyone got their lectures and praises in before Jason ruffled my hair.

"Izuku, my man, you are now dubbed Superboy. Welcome to the our circle of awesomeness," Leo said before (Y/N) actually threw a dagger at him.

"I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL TURN YOU INTO A NEW SHEATH FOR MY DAGGER, NOW GET BACK HERE!!"

But Touya and Tamaki pulled (Y/N) into a tight hug, successfully restraining her from killing Leo while the sound of hooves caught our attention.

A man with a horse's body approaches us, and Apollo sums up everything for the horse person. But before Apollo could introduce him to us, the ground cracked open, and the ocean split and two men approach us. One of them (the one who ripped open the ground) was wearing black robes, but I noticed the silently screaming and writhing faces that made up the fabric, while the second was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts

"Izuku, you saved our daughter," the Hawaiian shirt guy said as he shook my hand while the man dressed in tormented souls hugs (Y/N) as if she would disappear if he lets go.

"Dad! Lord Hades! What are you guys doing here? Not that we mind," Percy said and I realized that I'm shaking hands with a God.

"Well, almost all of us had to come here for an important reason. Sadly, both camps are need for this war that's coming. Zeus is in denial and trying to blame Hades and me for the cause of it."

"Because I was born," (Y/N) said with a defeated tone that made me furious that my own father would make her believe that.

"Fuck no, baby," Touya said which caught the Gods' attention, "You aren't the cause of this upcoming war. Never believe that anything could be your fault."

Just seconds after he said those words, the air around us started to charge up and the sky darkened. Lightning touchdown right in front of us and there stood Zeus and Hera. He presents demands respect and power but instead of being awestruck, I was annoyed. Hera, on the other hand, I was more nervous since she has a reputation for making the lives of the children of Zeus a living hell.

"Izuku, get away from her. I don't want to obliterate you alongside this mistake. If I destroy the source, then this war won't happen," my father demanded as he summons a lightning bolt.

"If you want her, you have to kill me," I growled. Hitoshi wrapped his arms protectively around me and glared at the Lightning God; Touya and Amajiki joined in our protective shield flashing at my sperm donor.

SLAP!

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU THREATEN MY SON AND HIS LOVERS?!" My mom was glaring down the king of Olympus and she's still breathing. I could tell that the other demigods and gods were in total shock that she did that and my dad was taking it.
"I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A GOD OR THE DEVIL HIMSELF; IF YOU SO MUCH AS GLARE AT A SINGLE HAIR ON THEIR HEADS, I WILL PERSONAL MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO DIE. IZUKU HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY SINCE YOU ABANDONED US BEFORE HE WAS EVEN BORN, NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME. Lady Hera I apologize for my actions against you but please don't take your hatred out on my Izu."

Hera looked shocked but smiled at my mom then at me.

"Water under the bridge, Inko. I think we'll be great friends."

(Y/N) looked awestruck at the events that just happened.

"I plan on marrying all four of you as soon as we turn 18."