Beach Party and Oh Styx!

🌊No one's Perspective🏺

Percy was gazing off to the horizon, searching for that familiar shade of blue and black of his sister's ship. He was used to her dramatic entrances and fashionably late timing, but that didn't stop him from worrying.

"What if a monster attacked her? What the ship committed mutiny? What if she died?"
That last thought nearly made his heart stop. He couldn't lose his baby sister, not after losing Charlie and everyone during those two wars.

"Percy, she'll be fine. If anything, she's going to make a dramatic entrance with her new mortal friends and boyfriends," Reyna said as she places a comforting hand on the son of Posiden's shoulder.

"Listen to her, Aquaman," Leo calls over from the DJ booth, "If anything, she's being her badass self and is going to drop down in style."

As if the fates heard us, I hear (Y/N) laughter with a few other people. I turn just in time to see her and her new mortal friends ride up to shore on her shadow bus.

"Did you see that dumpster fire's face when he got hit with the extinguishing arrow and dropped like a stone," the green-haired boy who Percy recognize as Izuku said, still laughing?

"And just before he reached the surface, the whale smacked him so hard that he skips back to the beach like a stone across water," the purple-haired who Percy also recognized as Hitoshi boy said with a smile.

"I still can't believe that you shot at a pro hero," a stiff-sounding guy who was making weird hand gestures.

"Well, it's either protecting ourselves or drowning. I prefer shooting Endeavor over dying any day," a guy with a patchwork of scars and piercings said. He looked to be around Percy's actually age of seventeen with black hair.

"PERCY!!!"

Before he could defend himself, Percy was tackled into a warm hug from his overpowered sister. "Missed you, Seaweed Brain, " (Y/N) said as she releases the son of Posiden.

"Missed you too, (Y/N). Now, I believe you owe me an introduction for your new friends and to start the party," Percy said as he pulls away from (Y/N)'s grip.

*Time Skip brought to you by Apollo's Haiku*

Demigods and heroes in training were dancing and enjoy themselves with little fear for their lives.

Denki and Reyna were conversing; Reyna was the only one talking since Denki short circuit his brain from nervousness trying to get to know the Praetor of Camp Jupiter.  But she truly enjoys the boy's dorkiness and his personality.

Percy, Kirishima, Tsu, and the Stoll brothers were swimming with the dolphins the swam up to shore.
The UA staff and Inko were chatting with Sally and Paul (if you don't know who they are, I'm sorry, but you're not a true fan), drinking a few beers.

Nico, Jiro, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and patchworks(who introduced himself as Dabi) were jamming out to emo music for a good hour before going for a swim.

Leo somehow managed to extract a water bottle full of Bakugo's sweat before he was blasted, which entertained Mr. D, Shinso, all of Ares' kids, and the entire Bakusquad.

Annabeth, Izuku, the mysterious second stranger identified as Tamaki, and Jason were looking over architect blueprints for a new training arena for both camps and talking about improving Class 1A's quirks and fighting skills.

Everyone else was dancing on the beach, the celestial bronze Speakers blasting party music from hip hop to country to K-pop to R&B and some others.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and a collection of gasps and shouts of shock from the demigods echoed across the beach, confusing the mortals except for Sally and Paul. Above the heads of Hitoshi, Dabi, Tamaki, and Izuku were four different symbols that were shocking.

Hitoshi was a Moon, Dabi was a lyre, Tamaki was a Golden Apple, and Izuku was a Lightning bolt.

"Hail, Hitoshi Shinso: son of Nyx/Nox," chorused the demigods of both camps as they quickly fell to one knee except for the Seven, Reyna, Nico, Will, and (Y/N) who stood in stunned silence, "Hail, Dabi: Son of Apollo, Hail, Tamaki Amajiki: Son of Eris/Discordia, and Hail, Izuku Midoriya: Son of Zeus/Jupiter."

"What the fuck?!"