You Just Backflipped Off a F*cking Whale!

🏺No one's Perspective🌊

"Izuku, you sure we arrived at the right time?"

Deku took out his phone and reread the message aloud:

Meet me at the beach closest to UA at 8:35 pm. Be prepared for an epic entrance you'll ever see.

The two boys just sighed as they waited on the recently cleaned beach, nervous energy flowing through their systems. They stared across the beach on either side to catch a glimpse of the Runaway Girl.

A moment later Shinso's and Midoriya's phones went off. Eagerly, they open the notification.

Watch the horizon

Sure enough, about 35miles of the shore was a Blue Whale.

"What the -," was all the two could say until the whale flipped its tail shooting something into the air.

No... not something, SOMEONE!

"Is that... (Y/N)," Izuku asked still shocked

The airborne girl was flipping and cartwheeling across the sea as she tumbled to the earth.

"She gonna get herself killed," Shinso said as he and Izuku made a break for the shoreline.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was laughing inside her water ball that she summoned to protect her from the wrath of Zeus. She was still in her Father's domain just... in the sky. She was still a good ten miles off the shoreline but it's nothing that she didn't already calculate after asking Donnie the Blue Whale for a ride.

750 feet... 525 feet...175 feet... Down and down she fell waiting for just the right time.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She glanced over towards the shore, seeing her two crushes running towards her, panic edged into their voice.

"I guess I'll end their suffering," she mumbled as she summons the water to make a water slide however, she was going too fast to stop herself without breaking anything.

BOOM!

The trio layer on the ground with the wind knocked out of their bodies and soaked from the collision, you could hear the dolphins laughing off the shoreline.

(This is your outfit)

"Nice wipeout, My Lady. I give it a solid 55 out of 100 points."

"Shut up, you try launching yourself off Donnie's tail with a calculated plan but scrap it last minute for your crushes peace of mind," (Y/N) weakly shouted back before she could stop herself.

Styx!