Prophecy from Our "Amazing" Taxi Drivers

🏺Nico's Perspective🌊
Running from a hell hound and cyclops wasn't part of my date plans with Will, but that's what happens when your sister's recently discovered demigod boyfriends use regular phones.

"This never happened to us before," Izuku pants as he successfully dodged the cyclops' club. He's surprisingly nimble despite his clumsy footwork.

"Since the Gods moved with the Western Civilization, Japan isn't heavily infested with monsters," Will explains as he fires an arrow at the Hellhound right in it's eye. The beast howls in pain before exploding into gold dust.

"So what your saying is that the second we got to America, we fucked ourselves over," Touya said as he's tried to burn the cyclops with his quirk, but sadly, it didn't work.

"Basically," I reply.

"Shit. This is some grade A hero bullshit," Touya growls.

"Language," Will called out.

"Japanese, lil' bro," Touya counters.

"IN COMING CLUB," (Y/N) screams from Amajiki's back and we all scatter as said club smacks the spot Will, Izuku, Shinso and I were in.

"Stand back," (Y/N) said as the ground begins to shake and split. Skeletal hands grabs at the cyclops, tripping up the loincloth monster.

"NO! I WANT DEMIGOD STEW," he bellows as the hands grab old of him and being to drag him into Tartarus.

Once only his fingers were the only the we could see gripping the edge of the canyon to hades, (Y/N) slammed her fist into the grass causing the earth where the cyclops was dangling to swallow him.

"We need to get to camp fast," Izuku pants out.

"Well, there is a way but you're not going to like it," Will says and I look at him in horror.

"No!"

"Nico," (Y/N) started.

"Absolutely not! I can shadow travel us," I said but Will glares at me.

"They're the fastest back to camp plus, I'm not going to get killed by my boyfriend's brother," (Y/N) reasons and I growl before reluctantly agreeing.

"What are you guys talking about," Hitoshi asks while (Y/N) fishes and Drachma out.

"The worse cab ride of your life," I sigh and my sister summons the Grey Sisters.

The cab screeches to a hault in front of us and the doors swing open.

"Camp Half Blood, please. Four extra drachmas to get there in one piece," (Y/N) said as we squeeze in the back.

"Sure thing, sweetie. Hold on," the one driving says and we were slammed against the seat as the zip through the busy streets.

"AAAAAHHH!!! WE'RE DID YOU GET YOUR LICENSE," screamed Touya.

"GIVE ME THE EYE! I NEED IT TO SEE THE ROAD," Wasp screamed at her sister Anger.

"YOU HAD IT THE LAST TIME! IT'S MY TURN," Anger retorts as she yanks the steering wheel violently to the left.

"BOTH OF YOU QUIT IT OR WE'LL MISS OUR TURN," Tempest yells at her sisters.

"W-What did they mean when one said 'Give me the eye'," Izuku asked nervously and the other three boyfriends seemed to pale when they realized what Izu just asked.

As if the Fates saw this as a perfectly timed comedic question, the eye lands in (Y/N) lap and she gags.

"Eww, eye in my lap and it's looking at me."

"I think I'm going to be sick," Amajiki said as the eye rolls off of (Y/N)'s legs and on to mine.

I hold the eye in my hand as the Grey sisters beg and pleaded for the return of their eye.

"We'll tell you the next part of the girl's incomplete prophecy," Wasp offered and her other two sister almost strangled her.

"Tell us the prophecy or your eye is jam," I said giving the eye a little squeeze.

"Neeks, we're almost at camp," Will says softly and I nodded.

At this speed, we'll wind up dead if they don't break but after two wars, we need that newly found missing portion of the prophecy.

"Fine! When the boundaries of Myth fall, a new world will rule. Hope and magic will call. The Gods will be respect again and Demigod won't be used for years to come as tools."

I threw the eye back to the sisters and the cab stops right outside Thalia's tree. My mind was whirling after hearing that. If this prophecy comes to pass, us Demigods won't be needed by the Gods for a while.