Dabi Meets His Father and Feels Better about Shooting Endeavor

🌊Your Perspective🏺
"What the fuck?! What the actual fuck?!"
I slowly began to panic as the memory of my prophecy began to echo in my head.

"Sea and Death battle at the world's end,
Once mortal foes become gifted friends.
The dove betrays all, and the Sons of Zeus will fall.
Unwanted is their price until a group of powerful four
shares their fate with her forevermore.
Eleven shall travel east,
To aid the gifted mortals and beasts.
To take the life of the One who has cheated Death,
And end the boundaries of the Myth."

Izuku was the second son of Zeus, and he might die. The gifted being people and animals with quirks, case of in point Nezu. Wait, what is Nezu anyways? He looks like an opossum, but they're not native in Japan. Maybe a Chimera or a RUS.
.
..
...
....
Damn ADHD, I knew I forgot to take my meds.

"What the fuck just happened?! And why we're you bowing to the damn nerd, Hypnos-Freak, Burn Bacon, and fucking crybaby scary cat, " Bakugo roared, firing off a few small explosions.

"Don't you disrespect the God of sleep, you Explosive Chihuahua! Although we did pretty much messed up big time, " Travis Stoll snapped before realizing our mistake.

"But in our defense, they never really claimed anyone outside of camp before, so this must be serious," one of the Hephestus kids said, and we all nodded in agreement.

The fact that Zeus himself openly claimed his son outside of the safety of either camp was apocalyptically serious. Especially in front of mortals.

"Could someone explain what just happened," exclaimed a flustered Izuku. His hands covered his face, but you see the tips of his ears were a bright red.

Damn, even when he's embarrassed, he's so cute.

"You're right about that, little fire starter, " a deep voice whispers in my ear, which I quickly identified as Dabi.

"Shit, I thought I said it in my head."

"B-bunny, w-what do we do n-now, " stuttered Amajiki before pulling his hood over his face.

"First, we need to get to camp. But the issue is the rest of Class 1A and Mrs. Midoriya requiring permission to enter."

"I think my dad has that covered (Y/N)," Will said as he pointed towards the sky. Sure enough, the sun was coming towards us at an alarming speed.

"SCATTER!"

Mortals and Demigods dove for cover as a burning Charter bus landed on the sandy dunes on the beach. As we crawl out of our safety spots, the bus door swings open to reveal Apollo and Hermes.

 As we crawl out of our safety spots, the bus door swings open to reveal Apollo and Hermes

(I don't own these pics)

"Alright, everyone. Hop on the sun bus, destinations: Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter," Apollo calls out.

"Who are you," growled Eraserhead as he activated his quirk and gripped his capturing scarf somewhat threateningly.

"It's alright, Eraser," Nezu says as he approaches the two Olympian Gods like they were business partners instead of all-powerful beings. "Apollo: God of Music, Poetry, Medicine, Archery, and the Sun. Hermes: God of Messages, Travels, and Thieves. It's an honor to be in your gracious presents. Please, do forgive my colleagues for they do not know or believe in your stories."

I watched in awe before remembering that Nezu was an animal, so of course, he recognized the Gods.

Apollo, enjoying the ego boost, picks up the Chimera, cuddles him, and then turns towards Dabi and me. "My poor Touya. What has that monster done to you."

Dabi flinches, and Shoto drops his ice pop and looks at Dabi with wide eyes. Hesitantly, Shoto walks toward Touya, shaking with hope and fear. "Touya? Is it you, big brother?"

"Well, this is very awkward and tense, but Zeus has made a small declaration that all of the mortals that are in attendance at this beach party are allowed to know the truth since the Fates has blessed them with the gift to see through the Mist," Hermes shouted and handed me an envelope and a pretty big duffel bag then giving me a clipboard to sign. George and Martha, we're arguing again but stopped when I offered them a mouse each for their outstanding job.

"We have much to talk about and not long to do, so let's get going," Apollo said as he took Touya's hand and pulled him to the bus. "Also, I'm proud of your shot at that Flaming Dumpster fire that tried to claim you."

Touya stood a bit taller at that compliment, and Apollo pulled Shoto towards him in a loving embrace.