Breakfast and Beach Party Part 1

WateryDeath: I'm itchin' to do something reckless.

InsomniaPrince: You mean flipping off the tail of a Blue whale wasn't reckless enough?

Dadzawa: I'm sorry WHAT?!

SeaweedBrain🌊: Lol, what was its name?

WateryDeath: Donnie the Blue Whale

ClassRep: ARE YOU NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SISTER'S SAFETY? SHE WAS TOSSED OFF A WHALE!!!

DeathBreath: She's been through worse and lived

WiseGirl🦉: I would be kinda disappointed if she died in such an anticlimactic way especially when you lived our lives.

Pikachu⚡️: So Whale Toss is normal?

No.1Hero: I'm very considered about what you children think is normal

Superman🌩: Most of us are 17-19 years old even though we were hit with a permanent youth quirk

Nico'sTop☀️: The Seven are stuck reliving 15. It's kinda funny since Percy is in college.

WateryDeath: HELLO!!! Back to the original topic, Who's down for a Beach Party?

HumanTorchKnockoff🔥: HELL YEA! I love your parties, where are you throwing it? I'll tell the Stoll Brothers to get the stuff.

Treasury💍: What's the Rating?

SharkBoi: You guys rate the parties?

GentleWar🐗: The rating system our way of knowing if these parties could potentially get us either killed or arrested. Most of (Y/N)'s parties are rated Grey or Green. Grey means high camp safety, ages 13+,  and legal grey areas, and some underage drinking with adult supervision.

Megaphone: What are the others?

WiseGirl🦉: There's blue for family-friendly stupidly boring for anyone over the ages 1-7. Violet for pushing legal boundaries but everyone can enjoy for a couple of hours. Beyond safe for camp

SeaweedBrain🌊: Green for kinda illegal but only if we're caught and anything (Except drugs, r*pe, kidnapping, etc.) goes. Ages 14+ with enemy invisibility for 48hrs.

DeathBreath: Yellow for cops showing up and possibly 1 or 2 enemies showing up leading to tight security and very few campers

Nico'sTop☀️: Red is FBI and enemy massacre no one from camp can come.

AlienQueen👾: That's rather Dark

ClassRep: As a student of UA and future hero, I must insist that parties passed the Grey prove to be unheroic.

CinnamonrollDeku: Iida I think you need to not be so strict. I'm not siding with the idea of illegal parties but we ARE teenagers. Doing stupid shit is normal for our age group, including a little legal rebellion.

KinkyQueen: Shit, Midoriya grew a pair

Auxcord: Who knew

InsomniaPrince: I never thought he would drop his halo so soon.

SeaweedBrain🌊: I expected it

KoudaThornberry: WTF, Midoriya?!

EmoKing🖤: 👀

WateryDeath: Holy Hephaestus, Izuku you broke Kouda. Also, Party is Grey at the usual spot. Nico, Will, and anyone interested in going to the party: be at the Takoba Municipal Beach Park at 1:10 today.

InsomniaPrince: Btw, (Y/N) where did you go? You kinda disappeared when we woke up

CinnamonrollDeku: We asked my mom but she said that you tried to sneak out.

No.1Hero: WHY ARE YOU BEING CHASED BY HAWKS AND ENDEAVOR, YOUNG (Y/N)!!!?????

Dadzawa: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

HumanTorchKnockoff🔥: Lol, I'm watching you with the others on IM. Did you pull a Percy and me by sassed him about his aim?🤣🤣🤣🤣

DeathBreath: Don't die

WateryDeath: Not planning on it until I start school which is never and yes I did Leo. I'll message you all back in 4 minutes

🏺No one's Perspective🌊

"GET BACK HERE, VILLIAN!!"

"We just want to talk, kid."

(Y/N) was running full speed with bags filled with food and alcohol for her beach party, dodging fireballs the #2 hero was launching at her.

"As much as I want to trust you Birdie, you're Flaming Dumpster Fire Friend is trying to kill me without receiving the full story," she calls over her shoulder as she finally hopped on a motorcycle shadow and pulled out a set of shadow keys.

The engine of the shadow roared to life and she rode the bike down the streets, weaving through traffic and she was thankful that Lady Night gifted her those keys as a birthday present.

"Birdie, you're invited to my beach party so long as you don't bring Dumpster Fire," I called over the wind. "Be at Takoba Municipal Beach Park at 1:15 and we can talk properly."

Then she dissolved into mist and the bike fades from existence, shocking many civilians and the two high-ranking heroes.

"At least we have a location to arrest that criminal," Endeavor said with a sadistic smirk but Hawks just stayed silent though he wanted to punch the cold-hearted hero.

"Tell Shoto I said 'Hi'."

"He's going through a rebellious phase and refuses to acknowledge me. Besides, he needs to focus on his training," Endeavor replies.

Meanwhile at the Midoriya household...

"So Izuku, who was that girl that managed to get Hitoshi to finally sleep," Inko asked her son as he enters the kitchen to make a mega pot of coffee. "Is she the same girl that was on the news lately?"

"Yeah mom, that's (Y/N). She was added to my class group chat and I and Toshi became friends with her."

"Not more than friends? Izuku, I know you like the back of my hand and I can tell you like them. You blush around Hitoshi- Kun and your eyes glimmer when to told me (L/N)'s Name, I wasn't born yesterday sweetie."