My Family Tree is Weird, and My Girlfriend can Bull Fight

🏺Izuku's Perspective🌊
My dad, who left for "work overseas," is the Greek God of Thunder, and my mom didn't know. What's more shocking is that (Y/N) is my cousin, which makes this-

"Izuku, my dude. Before you make this any weirder, let me explain," Valdez says, snapping my attention to him.

"I was muttering again, wasn't I?"

Hitoshi (Y/N) and Nico nod in agreement.

"Because our Godly parents' DNA technically doesn't exist, us Demigods aren't related to each other. But we don't date our siblings. For example (Y/N) can date you, but you can't date Jason because he's your brother. Will and Nico are perfectly happy, same with a good chunk of the couples at camp," Valdez explains.

"Thank you for explaining it to me, Valdez," I say with a respectful bow starting to understand what he means.

"Dude, no need to call me by my last name Izuku. Leo is fine."

As everyone started making their way towards the bus, I felt a shift in the air, and I stopped. The campers felt it, too, because they began to reach for their weapons.

"Romans! In formation," Rayna called out, and all the Camp Jupiter kids quickly formed ranks. The Camp Half-Blood Campers were also prepared for a fight.

"Is it a wild griffin," Jason asks as he flips his coin that turns into a freaking sword.

"Maybe it's a Harpy, possibly Ella," Percy says though it wasn't convincing.

"Wait! It looks like Hawks," All Might says, pointing towards the shape descending from the skies.

Not even a second after All Might said those words did the Winged Hero himself landed before us, a bit winded from his trip.

"Do you know how hard it it to make a serious call to a Rescue hero after watching Endeavour skip across the water like a skipping stone and not laugh? Then fly at a new top speed to catch up to you, Misty," Hawks said in between deep breaths.

"How did you get here? No one except brothers Percy and Tyson can find my island. Both dads made sure of it," (Y/N) said with a slight tremble in her voice.

Percy and the others turn pale when they apparently coming to the same conclusion.

"EVERYONE ON THE BUS NOW," Rayna and Annabeth screamed in incision right before a Minotaur, a Manticore, and a flock of Harpies ran (in the Harpies case flew) towards us from the shore.

"Fuck me," groaned (Y/N) before she yanks the pendant from her beaded necklace without breaking it, and the charm turns into a black sword. Before I could stop her, she charges at the Manticore, dodging harpy claws and spikes that the Manticore was throwing.

"Gladly, (Y/N)," Apollo called.

Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Frank, Hazel, and Jason charged after her, wielding bronze and golden weapons except for Nico, who swung his similarly black sword.

"Izuku, come one," my mom screamed as she pulls Shinso and me away from the fighting.

"We can't leave them," Kaminari said as I take my seat upfront with Dabi and Tamaki senpai.

"We're not leaving them, not when the God of the Sun is here," Apollo said, and he pulls out a bow and three arrows before firing the shots at the Harpies, causing the winged demon birds to explode into a cloud of dust.

Annabeth, Percy, and Frank leaped on the bus with Hazel, Nico, Jason, and (Y/N) close behind. (Y/N) barely made it on the bus when the Minotaur barrels passed and slamming into a palm tree horns first.

"DRIVE, APOLLO," my mom screams, and the next thing I knew, we were in the skies, dodging birds, planes, swarms of griffins, and other horrors.

"Well, that escalated from grey to crimson in a heartbeat," (Y/N) huffed after a long moment of silence. She was lying in on top of our laps, staring at the ceiling.

Dabi-san begins petting her head.

"Hey Percy," Apollo calls, "be sure to give Clarisse and Chiron a call. IM them to tell them what happened. I'll take everyone to Camp Half-Blood. I just got a prophecy for the seven and a few others here, including the upcoming mortal heroes."