2🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Consoling his sister, Aaban gets up to leave not before looking at the exotic beauty who was in deep thoughts.

When the whole family got to know about Sami's proposal and kaleem saying yes, caused an uproar in the family.

Aghajaan was strictly against and Aaban supported him too.
He knew everything about Sami's family.
No doubt Sami was a good man but he was the kin of that same arrogant family, but their fight went futile when Kainaat said yes to the proposal.

~flashback~

Kainaat entered Aaban's study to see all hotheaded males of her family gathered here, except the youngsters and her father.

Taking small steps, she moves towards Aghajaan who motions her to sit down.

"Say no to this alliance!" Aaban abruptly tells making Kainaat look at him in confusion.

"Aaban!" Aghajaan's stern voice calms him down and he settles down back in his chair.

"Look beta, be honest! Did Kaleem force you to accept this alliance?" Aghjaan softly asks her beloved granddaughter. He was well aware of Kaleem's behavior.

"No Aghajaan, nothing is happening against my wish! I'm okay with all this." Kainaat softly tells everyone looking down at her feet.

"Okay you say? we want you happy! not okay!" Ibrahim's loud voice makes her flinch back.

"Ibrahim aur Aaban, last warning! control yourselves or else I'll throw you out." Khalid sternly tells them.

"Aghajaan! mujhe ek mauka mila hai apne baap ko khush karne ke liye chahe usme meri khushi hi kyu na chali jaye aur phir Sehrish ka mangetar Salman, Sami ka bohot accha dost hai. Koi tension waali baat nahi hai agar aap chahe toh mai aapki baat kara du salman jiju se?" Her lies were clearly caught by an experience old eyes but he was helpless.

(I got one chance to make my father happy, doesn't matter if I lose my happiness and Sehrish's fiancee Salman is Sami's best friend. Do not fret, if you want I will call Salman and you can ease your tension.)

When his grand daughter herself wasn't ready to say no, he knew he have no power to stop her.

"Theek hain! aap jayen yaha se." Aghajaan softly tells who was on edge and as soon as she got the green signal she vanished into thin making everyone chuckle, a small smile broke on Aaban's face too.

(Okay! You can go.)

"Ye khush nahi hai Khalid, mujhe nahi pata mai kaise roku in sab ko." Aghjaan helplessly complains to his eldest son.

(She is not happy Khalid, I don't know how to stop all this.)

"Aghajaan aap yun hi aise keh rahe hain, aapki paas poori takat hai ye sab rokne ki phir bhi.." Aaban was interrupted by Khalid once again.

(You're saying? you've the power to stop all this but....)

"Don't you know how Kaleem is? Now only two things can stop this, Kainaat's no or somebody from our family will have to marry our naat." Khalid firmly tells him.

"Lekin..." Aaban protested.

(But....)

"Agar bachaana hi hai usey toh tum shaadi karlo warna aapna mu mat kholo." Kamran, their uncle who was more protective of Kainaat intently tells him which instantly shuts him up.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें