18🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

It was after a week and Aaban and Kainaat came out of hospital after his routine check up. Aaban grumpily settled in the passenger seat as Kainaat wasn't allowing him to drive.

Kainaat settles inside and slams the door shut, making Aaban cringe instantly.

She raises a brow as if asking 'what' seeing his face.

"Uh...." He rubs the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

Kainaat shrugs and throws her bag in the backseat. Some cluttering noise was heard and both of them looked back.

"Oops!..." Kainaat blinks profusely and looks at her items sprawled on the seat, again shrugging as she drives her way out of the parking lot.

"Car hain ya kabad khana." Aaban mutters quietly.

(Is it a car or junkyard?)

"I heard that." Kainaat throws him a side glare.

"You were meant too." He smirks at her big narrowed eyes.

"You are so mean!" Kainaat whines and slumps on the steering wheel as the car stops at the signal.

A loud horn blares because of her weight and she instantly gets up, clearing her throat and adjusting herself.

Slightly embarrassed at herself. Aaban stifles a laugh seeing her expression.

See! You are a bully. Making fun of your own wife." Kainaat exclaims, slowly taking a turn. Aaban groans and gives up.

Half an hour later, Aaban was bored to death. His eyes widen open and a frown on his face.

"Kainaat itna slow chalaogi toh pohoch hi gaye hum ghar." Aaban glares at her.

(At this point, we won't reach home anytime soon.)

"Ye aapka ghurna mujh par kuch zyada nahi hogaya shaadi ke baad?" Kainaat too isn't backing down.

(Your staring has increased a lot since our marriage.)

"Shaadi se pehle bhi ghurta tha bas tum dekhti hi kahan thi?" Aaban murmurs under his breath.

(I used to stare at you even before getting married, you just didn't notice.)

"Kuch kaha aapne?" Kainaat asks him.

(You said something?)

"Kuch nahi! Aur tumhari zubaan kuch zyada nahi chalne lag gayi shaadi ke baad?" Aaban narrows his eyes on her.

(Nothing! And aren't your mouth spewing a lot of words after getting married?)

"Toh? Phuppo ne kahan miya biwi me biwi ki chalti hain aur biwi ko poora haq hain hukum chalane ka, ghalat kaha kya phuppo ne?" Kainaat frowns, taking a uturn, nearing home.

(So! Aunt told me that between husband and wife, wife rules over. She said something wrong?)

Aaban's eyes soften at her question and shakes his head in no.

"I knew it. Moms are never wrong." Kainaat snorts.

~~

Aaban was going through some files seated in Kainaat's room when Saleema barged in.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें