20🤍

°𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

They both turn towards the voice to see Kiran standing there. Kainaat takes a sigh of relief and jerks away his loosened grip.

"Fasi, pehli aur aakhri baar keh rahi hoon. Naat se durr raho warna hum sab jaante hain Aaban kaise hain. Tumhe zinda nahi chodega wo aur apna amal dakhal tum apne tak hi mehtoot rakho toh behtar hoga. Ainda aisa kuch na dekhu mai." Kiran grimly responds, holding Kainaat's arm.

(Fasi, I am warning you for the first and last time. Stay away from Naat. Everyone is aware about Aaban's temper so better keep your thoughts to yourself.)

Fasi looks sideways, his fist clenched tightly. Kainaa And Kiran leaves the kitchen and moves towards the hall where now Aaban sat for his mayoun.

"Tumhari bolti kaise bandh ho gayi uske samne?" Kiran frowns at her quiet behaviour.

(Why did you keep quiet?)

"Aapi apne dekha nahi, mai kuch bol hi nahi paayi unhone jis tarah mujhe pakda tha." Kainaat's face was deathly pale.

(Didn't you notice? His hold scared me.)

"Accha hua mujhe Washma ne pehle hi sab bata diya tha. Tum toh kuch bolti hi nahi." Kiran reprimands her in a stern voice.

(Thank goodness Washma told me everything beforehand, you never tell me stuff.)

As they enter the room, Aaban looks up to see his exotic beauty.

His smile drops, noticing her pale face and shivering hands.
He immediately gets up only to be pushed down by his mom who was clueless.

"Kaha jaa rahe ho Aaban? Chup chap baithe raho rasm poori karo." Saleema reprimands him.

(Where are you going Aaban? Sit down and complete the rituals.)

"Ammi! Rasm hoti rahegi, Naat ke paas jaa raha hoon." He replies in a firm tone leaving no room for arguments, he gets up and strides towards Kiran and Kainaat.

(Mom! The rituals are never ending, I will just come,)

Kiran stops talking immediately, noticing his presence which makes him further suspicious.

"Kya hua Naat?" Aaban softly asks her, brows furrowed as his eyes rake over her form checking for injuries.

(What happened Naat?)

"Aaban kuch nahi hua, tum baitho jao rasm poori karo. Mai naat ko upar lejaati hoon." Kiran smiles seeing his care for her.

(Nothing Aaban, you go and complete everything. I am taking her upstairs.)

"Bhaad me jaye rasm!" Aaban mutters and clenches his jaw. Taking her shivering hand in his big ones, he drags upstairs.

(To hell with everything!)

Dragging her inside the room, he shuts the door.

"Kya hua Naat?" He softly asks, holding her cheeks in his palm.

(What happened Naat?)

"Kuch hota toh zaroor batati, aap tension na lein." Kainaat softly tells him, her heart calming down.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें