13🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

I updated Faraib too along with this chapter, marking the end of that story.
So make sure to check that book out too.
Double update diya yaar maine..
Please comment vote aur share kardo..❤

Mangni mubarak ho meri beti." Kaleem spits out with a sarcastic smirk on his face.

(Congratulations on your engagement my dear daughter.)

Kainaat's heart races seeing the look on her fathers face. A gush of emotions passes on her face before she masks a stoic look.

"Ammi ka haath chodiye." Kainaat grits her teeth and moves forward in anger.

(Leave her hand.)

"Aah aah! Wahi raho. Ek bhi kadam aage badaya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga." Kaleem spits out in anger.

(Aah aah! Stay there itself. Don't even take a step.)

"Tumne mujhse itni badi baat chupayi kaise begum? Hmm?" Kaleem bends over his wife and sadistically questions him.

(You hid such a big thing from me wifey? Hmm?)

"Abbu maine kaha.." Kainaat once again steps in between only to be pushed by her father causing her to fall down.

(Dad I said..)

"Maine kaha na.. Wahi khadi raho lekin nahi. Tumhe apne baap ki koi baat nahi sunni." He jerks away Heena and takes hold of his daughter's hair, making her wince in pain.

(I told you! To stay there where you are but no! You never listen to your father.)

"Kya kar rahe hain? Apni aulad ke saath.." Heena was cut off by Kaleem's loud voice.

(What are you doing? She's your daughter...)

"Tum dono maa beti ko meri har baat thukrane ka shouq haina. Bohot tarafdaari karti ho ek dusri ki." Saying this, he slaps Kainaat with full force causing her to fall down once again.

(You both mother and daughter love to defy me right? You both support each other a lot right?)

Breathing heavily, he turns towards his wife who was staring at him with anger and hatred filled with teary eyes.

Kainaat clenches her fist as angry tears well up in her eyes, looking down as the corner of her lips starts to bleed. No matter how much she tried, a single touch of hatred from her father pierced her heart even if she was used to it. He was her father after all, She was bound to expect from him. It was a human instinct.

No matter how much our loved ones hurt us, we still expect something or the other from them, this is in our nature.

"Ab ek lafz aur! Issey bura haal karunga iska." Glaring at his wife he turns towards his daughter with a sadistic grin.

(Not a word! Or else I will do worse than this.)

Bending towards her small frame, he roughly pulls her up. Looking at her bruised cheek and lip he didn't even felt an ounce of guilt

"Tsk tsk..kya hua? gussa aa raha hain?" Kaleem looks into her red teary eyes filled with anger and hatred.

(Tsk tsk..! What's wrong? Are you angry?)

"Aise hi bilkul aise hi mujhe gussa aaya tha jab tumne uss Aaban se shaadi ke liye haan kardi bina apne baap ko bataye." Kaleem spits in anger, shaking her small frame.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें