14🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't! 
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Aaban gently puts Kainaat down on the sofa who was looking here and there, not meeting anyone's eyes. Clearly embarrassed over what happened a few hours ago.

~~

Kainaat slowly gets down from the bed, wincing here and there. Frustrated and hurt at her pain Aaban moves towards her in long strides and picks her up in his arms.

Kainaat lets out a muffled shriek, instantly palming her mouth and looks at him with her wide doe eyes. Aaban looks down at her with soft eyes.

Not able to control himself, he leans down and presses a warm kiss on her head. His eyes close down in pure bliss feeling her so close to him.

A whole zoo erupted inside her feeling the tenderness and warmth in his arms. Softly sighing in euphoria, Kainaat rests her bandaged head on his shoulder.

Softly smiling down at her, Aaban moves out of the room as the youngsters follow them out.

Kainaat knew she was in for teasing from the paltan but for now, she wanted to enjoy the fondness and his cologne.

"Damn! He definitely smells gooood.." She could hear her inner subconscious swoon.

Kainaat as usual nods again at her subconscious. Aaban stifles a laugh, feeling her head bobbing up and down on his shoulder.

He badly wanted to know what was going on her mind as he has seen this habit of hers since childhood.

~~

Covering her up properly with the shawl with amusement dancing in his eyes, he gives her one look and moves back.

There was an awkwardness present in the air.

Aaban swiftly turned towards Warina who stood in a corner, nervously fiddling with her fingers.

Taking long strides towards her, he holds her arm in a tight grip and jerks her forward.

"Ab tum mu khologi ya mai wo karke dikhau jo tum soch bhi nahi sakti." He grits his teeth in anger, accusation present in his eyes.

(Now will you open your mouth or are you waiting for something to happen?)

"Ishq ka bhoot sawaar ho gaya hain tum par Aaban aur kuch nahi." Warina looks back equally in his glaring eyes, not even an ounce of guilt present in her eyes.

(You are blind in love Aaban! Nothing else.)

Having had enough of her daughter's cruelty and tantrum, Saleema marches towards her and drags her near the main door.

"Bohot bardasht kar liya maine tumhari berukhi pan, hamare ghar me uske liye koi jagah nahi hain jo dusro ko aziyat pohchaye." Tears welled up in her eyes seeing Warina's inhumanity. Indirectly giving a warning to Kaleem too.

(I am sick of your tantrums! We don't have a place in our house for those people who find pleasure in hurting others.)

"Aaj ke baad yahan qadam nahi rakhna Warina. Kamaskam jab tak nahi tab tak tum apni harkatein nahi sudhaarti." Saleema tearfully tells her daughter. Her eyes are full of anguish and pain.

(Never ever step here again Warina! At least not till you realise what you have been doing.)

"Ammi aap mujhe iss ladki ke liye..." Warina gives Kainaat an accusing look but Saleema soon slams the door on her face.

(Mom! For this girl..)

Taking a deep breath, Saleema followed his father's footsteps towards Kaleem.

Aghajaan silently stood in front of his son who was not meeting his eyes.
Raza Ahmed's posture was tense, dominance radiated from his body language yet only he knew what his heart was going through. Only he and one more person were aware of the inner turmoil.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें