17🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Dragging the chair back, Kainaat takes her seat on the dining table. Her big eyes wide open and one look at her face everyone groans.

"Ihihi." Kainaat giggles like an idiot gaining few dumb looks on her way.

Aaban comes and sits down next to her, pouring the dal in his plate and he gives her a weird look who keeps on giggling like a little girl.

"Is she high?" Arsalan questions no one, instantly earning some glares.

"What? What did you say?" Kainaat turns towards him and gives him a menacing look.

"Exactly! Why are you giggling like a teenager?" Arsalan retorts back.

Just like that, the bickering started on the table with other youngsters joining in forming groups and taking sides.

The elders ignored the commotion as this was nothing new. Her being high on sugar and him retaliating.

Sometimes, the bickering of young ones, the dramas, the antics are important in a family to maintain the happy atmosphere.

Kainaat was trying her best to move forward, using all of her body strength she tried to move forward but was unsuccessful due to the arm around her stomach which prevented her from going towards the baby Ali.

She huffs and turns towards the culprit in anger whose green golden eyes were deeply engrossed in his phone.

The sight was quite comical, he was busy on his phone and she was trying her best to move out of his grip.

Heena passes through the corridor just to stop to see her weird children.

"Ammi, Aaban se kahiye mujhe chodne ke liye." Kainaat shrieks, digging her small nails in his arm, silently cursing herself for cutting them. They would have made a very nice weapon right now.

(Mom, tell Aaban to unhand me!)

"Aaban kya hua?" Instead of questioning her daughter, she asks Aaban, making her jaw drop at the audacity.

(Aaban what happened?)

Aaban looks up and gives them a bored look.

"Uss bacche ko bacha raha hu mami." Aaban sighs and looks at Ali who was surrounded by his toys and giving them his two tooth smile.

(I am saving that kid, aunt)

"Phir theek hain!" Heena royally ignored Kainaat's glaring eyes and saunters away.

(Okay then)

"Aaban... " Kainaat calls him in a sickly sweet tone.

"No Kainaat." He replies back in a bored tone making her whine and stump on his arm leaning away from his body.

Aaban grunted as she was applying her full body weight.
Kainaat looks sideways and smirks.

Aaban deadpans her and lets her go, making her fall flat on her face.

Sprawled on the floor she looked up to meet Ali's eyes who was giggling and clapping his hand.

Still laying on the floor on her stomach, she perches her chin on her fist and narrows her eyes at the baby.

"Phuppo par bohot hasi aa rahi hain haan?" Kainaat asks him in a baby tone who giggles more hearing her.

"Konsi phuppo?" A voice came from up.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें