7🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't! 

So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Aap samjhane ki zehmat karenge ke aapka gaal kyu suja hua tha?"

(Care to explain why your cheek was swollen?)

Kainaat's phone lit up and a message from Sami popped up on her screen, making her shocked.

keeping the phone aside she quickly gets up, a worried look present on her face. She was yet to reply to him back, but for now she was safe, as she didn't open the text.

She was pacing here and there, helpless tears welling up in her eyes. Soon the phone rang breaking her session.

Hesitantly she swipes the green button.

"Hello?" Sami's deep voice echoes in her ear.

"Umm...hello!..." Kainaat slowly replies.

"Kya kar rahi hain aap? Aapne messages ka reply nahi diya toh maine socha call karlu." Sami once again questions her.

(What are you doing? You were not replying to my messages so I thought to call you.)

"Uh...wo..mai wa-washroom me thi." Kainaat hesitantly replies to him.

(Uh...I..I was in the washroom.)

"Accha, aapne bataya nahi sab theek haina aapko chot kaise lagi?" Hearing his concern, tears wells up in her eyes.

(Okay! But you never told me what happened? Are you okay? How did you get hurt?)

She sits on bed, trying to suppress her sobs! No one ever visibly showed her so much concern and she was touched hearing his words and being emotional late at night didn't help her and she committed the gravest mistake she could ever do.

She let the dam break and told him everything, about how her father is an abusive person, how he always cursed her mom for not giving a son and when Ashar came he was ecstatic but when he too turned his back on their father, his father became more aggressive.

How she sacrificed her dreams to make her father proud, how she tried to be a son to her father and at last when all her attempts went futile she started rebelling because there is a limit to everything.

What her father was doing became unbearable to her, seeing how her hard work was never appreciated, she gave in and started protecting her mother.

Kainaat was also financially handling her family, she was the one who gave Ashar his monthly pocket money, she was the one who paid her mothers and brothers bills.
She never knew where her fathers money was going.

'Its okay! You have me now." These simple words from him made Kainaat smile.

The next day Kainaat was in her cabin when a knock resounded.

"Jee?" Kainaat questions without lifting her eyes from the file in front of her.

(Yes?)

"Ahemm!!.." Someone fake coughs and Kainaat instantly looks up to meet dark brown orbs, and it wasn't anything like those green golden eyes.

They weren't vibrant like those green golden ones. They were not as deep as those green golden ones, they didn't hold the spark which those green golden eyes always had. 

Shaking her head to get rid of these irrelevant thoughts, Kainaat immediately stands up seeing the person in front of her.

"Uhh...Assalamualaikum." Kainaat stammers and greets Sami.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें