3🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Saleema takes everyone away, and Kainaat turns towards the stage when a tight grip on her arm stops her.

Aaban holds her forearm in his tight grip, not tight enough to hurt her. He jerks her towards him, maintaining enough distance.

"Poori duniya me yahi mila tha tumhe?" His tone wasn't rude but accusatory.

(In this whole world, you found this guy?)

"Poori duniya me mere baap ko yahi mila tha, afsos!" Kainaat mocks him, giving a sad look towards Sami.

(My dad found this guy in this whole world, sad!)

Aaban stifles his smile at her drama, and loosens his grip making Kainaat vanish once again from there.

Ibrahim who witnessed everything, narrows his eyes at Aaban and goes towards him, his one year old son trying to bite his sherwani's buttons.

"Ahemm!! kya horaha hai bhai?" Ibrahim looks at him.

(What's wrong brother?)

His percing look felt like an X-ray to Aaban, not meeting his eyes Aaban leaves from there yet he could still feel Ibrahim's glare boring onto his back.

Truth to be told, Kainaat looked etheral in her dress, she was looking like a proper primmed lady for the first time and Aaban wasn't able to avert his gaze. He was feelings things he shouldn't feel.

The rings were exchanged and thankfully they gave in to Raza's request and the respective mother in laws made them wear the ring, Aaban left the hall as Kainaat wore Sami's given ring, feeling something strange which he was not able to comprehend.

Giving one last look to Kainaat's face which had a force smile plastered, he exits. going near his car he sees Fasi standing there.

"Whats wrong Fasi? Why are you here?" Aaban questions, Standing beside him.

"Nothing bhai, Its just that Kainaat is destroying her life. They are too open minded and we are not, what if he still allows her to work after marriage?" Aaban was not able to grasp Fasi's words.

"So? Whats wrong in working after marriage? itni mushkil padhayi padhi hai usne karna chahiye usey job." Aaban firmly states making Fasi turn to him.

(She studied a hard subject, she should make use of it.)

"After marriage, women should stay at home and are supposed to take care after the family. This is-" Fasi was interrupted by Aaban's loud voice.

"Kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho Fasi? Tumhari soch itni kharab hogi ye nahi socha tha maine, shayad tumhe pata nahi lekin ek ladki ki jab shaadi hoti hai jab usey sirf apna aur apne shohar ka khayal rakhna chahiye, ghar waalo ke liye karna usk farz nahi hai, Islam ne bhi usey ijazat di hai ye baat ki." Aaban spews in anger.

(What nonsense are you sputtering Fasi? I never thought that you're such a narrow minded person, I think you don't know that when girl is married, she's entitled to take care after her husband not her in-laws, our religion gave her this right.)

He was in a fit of pique after hearing Fasi's words, more like he was angry because he said those words related to Kainaat.

Giving him one last angry look, he leaves from there.

Soon the function was wrapped up and everyone left for their respective homes.

It was early morning when Aaban came down yawning, and moves towards the dining area were everyone was present.
Their eyes held sleep and were continuously glaring at kainaat who was by hearting something continuously.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें