22🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Insta ID- cheesyburgir

It was finally D-day!

And it was utter chaos!

Kainaat was sleeping like a hog. All the girls had a bachelorette party and were dead tired.

Heena entered the room only for her mouth to fall wide open seeing the mess. It was her ruqsati and half of the day went by already!

"Kainaat! Abhi isi waqt utho! Dopeher hogayi aur parlour jaan hai tumne." Heena yells and snatches off the blanket making the girls groan.

(Kainaat! Wake up right now. It's almost noon and you have to go to the salon too.)

"Sharam lihaaz doob margayi hain sabki. Aadha din sone me guzaar diya!" Heena angrily murmurs, dusting off the sofa and placing everything properly.

(Height of shamelessness, you girls have spent the whole day sleeping.)

"Wapas toh isi ghar me aana haina ammi! Konsa kaam padha hain? Perks of marrying your cousin." Kainaat dreamily sighs with a smile and snuggles further into Washma who was already up on Heena's first yell.

(I am going to come back into this home only mom. Perks of marrying your cousin.)

"Haan ab ye sab raat ko karna bhai ke saath. Hatt yahan se!" Washma jerks her away and stomps towards the bathroom.

(Do this with my brother tonight, leave me!)

Someone was grumpy.

"Kainaat!! Agar 10 minute me mujhe saare saman ke saath neeche nahi mili toh ghar se nikaal dungi!" Heena glares at her daughter who was now trying to cuddle with a Zoya who was still fast asleep like a ferret.

(Kainaat! If I don't see you downstairs within 10 minutes then I will kick you out of this house.)

"Aapka lattu damaad haina, wapas le aayega." Kainaat props herself up on her elbows and smirks towards her mother but in a moment jumps off the bed and rushes towards the closet seeing her mother picking up the broom.

(Your whipped son-in-law will bring me back.)

"Besharam ladki!"

(Shameless girl!)

The whole haveli reverberates as Heena's voice echoes throughout making everyone stop whatever they were doing.

Aaban sighs and puts away the coffee mug and folds the newspaper. He was sure that his minx of a wife was giving a headache to his Mami.

He takes long steps towards her room and knocks only for Adayjaan to peep out of her room.

"Khotte di aulaad! Hadharmi ki hadd hoti hain. Aaj kal ki aulaad nu sabar ni! Bhaag yaha se ullu day patthay! Dulhan ko dekhne kaise besharmo jaisa thair gaya hain." Aaban's mouth hung open hearing the accusations and curses being thrown at him.

(Donkey's son! There is a limit to shamelessness. Today's kids have no patience, get lost you son of an owl! How shamelessly you are standing here to see the bride?)

"Adayjaan mai toh bas.." Aaban tries to clarify that he came to lend a helping hand to his beloved Mami but was interrupted again.

(Adayjaan I just..)

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें