21🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Insta ID- cheesyburgir

Zoya and Washma were practicing dance steps for their bachelorette party as sangeet was denied by Adayjaan stating,

"Ye rasmein hamare yahan ki nahi hain."

(These are not our functions.)

"Yaar adayjaan ne saara plan bigaad diya." Zoya grumbles and settles down the sofa.

(Adayjaan spoiled all our plans.)

"Chodo na. Waise bhi itne logon ke samne dance?" The oh so shy Washma shudders.

(Let it be now, it's good that we don't have to dance in front of so many people.)

They both were discussing the steps and music when loud footsteps were heard.

Washma rolls her eyes instantly, recognizing the footsteps of junglis.

"Dance practice kar rahe ho?" Farzaan peeps in the room with Fawad following behind with a loud dhol.

(Dance practice?)

"Ye kaha mila?" Zoya shrieks in excitement seeing the dhol and jumps on her feet.

(Where did you find this?)

"Pariyo ke papa ne nikal diya storeroom se, unke pariyo ke liye." Fawad throws a sarcastic jibe and grumbles about their father's pure visible-to-the eye partiality.

(Dad got it out for his fairies.)

"Chalo kaliyo! Shuru hojao!" Farzaan snatches the dhol and settles on the floor.

(Come one flowers! Start!)

"Naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega!" He loudly beat the dhol and everyone cringes hearing his broken voice and the dhol.

(Dance my bulbul, you will get money.)

{A/N:-Its actually a song btw.}

"Ye kya wahiya gaana gaa rahe ho?" Washma yells, only to be unheard over his loud voice.

(What rubbish song are you singing?)

"Naach meri bulbul-"

(Dance my bulbul-)

"Ye kya horaha hai?" Arsalan enters along with Naat.

(What's happening here?)

"Saale! Meri bulbul ko paiso ki lalach dekar nachwa raha hain?" Arsalan grits his teeth, holds Farzaan by his collar and shakes him.

(You are bribing my bulbul with money and making her dance?)

"Tumhari bulbul?"

(Your bulbul?)

"Haan meri! Tujhe kya?"

(Yes mine! What is it to you?)

"Ahem..." So engrossed in shaking Farzaan who was now acting like a drunkard with his tongue lolling out and in semi conscious, Arsalan didn't notice the gruff voice.

Everyone snickers at Arsalan's still form.

Arsalan turns towards the door only to meet green golden eyes standing behind Kainaat, throwing laser beams towards him.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें