1🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere

A loud shrill voice boomed the hall and everybody stilled.

"FARKHANDA BEGUM NASHTA LAAYEN!" A six year old Kainaat yelled on top of her lungs, mimicking her beloved grandfather.

(Mrs Farkhanda bring my breakfast!)

Everyone laughed at the tiny girl who sat on her Aghajaan's chair, it was so big that only her two messy ponys were visible from the table. She tried a lot to look up but wasn't successful.

Her tiny feet, one clad in shoe and other in a sock was not even dangling from the big chair.
She tried alot to peek but was only able to see her plate making her huff.

Her mother looked at her doll who was trying hard to look up but only her two big doe eyes we're visible to them.

Laughing, she gets up from her seat and moves towards her daughter when Aghajaan comes in the hall.

Raza Ahmed marches towards his seat to see his tiny two inch granddaughter sitting on his chair as if she owned it.

Feeling a dark shadow, Kainaat looks up to see her Aghajaan staring at her.
His eyes narrowed.

Kainaat copied his actions yet her eyes remained big making her Aghajaan's eyes soften at her.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahi hain? Jaanti haina hamari kursi hai? Aur hamari nakal udha rahi hain?" Aghajaan asks kainaat making her huff and folds her tiny chubby hand on her chest.

(What are you doing here? You know this is my seat right? And are you mimicking me?)

"Aaj hum Adayjaan ke haatho se pehle khayenge aap nahi!" Kainaat boldly tells him, spreading her hands on the chair as if blocking him from his own chair.

(Today I'll eat first from Grandma's hands, not you!)

"Accha?" Aghajaan looks down at her, love and adoration clear in his eyes for his two inch baby.

(Really?)

"Ji... FARKHANDAA!.." kainaat nods and again yells for her grandmother.

(Yes.. FARKHANDAA!)

"Kainaat!" Her mother glares at her making her look down with a cute pout on her plump lips.

Aghajaan chuckles at her and picks her up, taking his seat he settles her on his lap.

Kainaat happily smiles at him and puckers her small lips, closing her eyes wanting him to kiss her.

Everyone laughs at her antics as Aghajaan bends down and kisses his precious baby.

Adayjaan comes in the hall after witnessing the whole scene from the kitchen, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

Setting down her famous parathas, she kisses her granddaughter and sits beside her husband.

Kainaat was the only one who wasn't scared of Aghajaan's domineering personality instead, she tried to dominate Aghajaan alot which was a sight to see.

She was the only girl for whom Aghajaan came on his knees to wipe her tears and clean the wounds she had.
Her always trying to boss him was really amusing for everyone.

Thier happiness was short lived when the family's only daughter Saleema became a widow with a responsibility of 3 children on her shoulders.

Upon being forced by her brothers and father she shifted to the manor with her children.
Living her life in sorrow after losing her dear husband.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें