5🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Drop in your favorite/most used emoji of the day here!

Kainaat yelps when Washma slaps her hand away, stopping her nail biting session when she is nervous.

"Bas kardo Naat, itne pyaare toh haath hai tumhare, saare chaba chaba kar kharab karlogi." Washma scowls.

(Stop it Naat, You will ruin your beautiful hands by eating them.)

"Tujhe pata bhi hai maine kya kiya?" Kainaat screeches making Washma wince.

(Do you even know what I did?)

"Pata hai mujhe, tune hazaar martaba mujhe poori kahani sunadi." Washma was now irritated at her for repeating the same story again and again.

(I know what you did, You have repeatedly told me what you did.)

"Maine tujhe khoti bulaya khoti! tum samjh bhi rahi ho iska matlab?" Kainaat widens her eyes as Washma face palms at her dramatic sister.

(I called you a donkey! A DONKEY! Are you evening listening to me?)

"Itne bhi bure nahi hain ab wo Naat, aur ab jao bhi andar, coffee thandi hojayegi." Washma pushes Kainaat towards Aaban's door making her slam into it and runs away from there seeing her glare.

Kainaat glares at Washma's running form, muttering curses when Aaban opens the door to see Kainaat standing there, quite disheveled from the harsh push.

Raking his eyes on her form, he settles on her big doe eyes who was anxiously looking at him, the tray in her hand shaking slightly.

"Kya hain?" Aaban was amused seeing her messy form in front of him.

(What is it?)

"Um....wo.." Kainaat stammers not knowing what to say.

(Umm...that..)

"Mere paas saara din nahi hain, jaldi bolo." His tone slightly hardens making her flinch.

(I don't have the whole day, say whatever you want and leave.)

"Wo meri koi ghalti nahi hain, ghalti aapki hain aapko nahi pata kisi ka phone aise bina permission nahi uthate? Kya hogaya maine khoti keh diya toh? Meri bhi toh behen hain sirf aapki nahi hain! Phirse Aghajaan se shikayat lagayenge? Mai aisa hone nahi dun-.." Kainaat was a nervous wreck.

(Its not my mistake,its yours. don't you know that you should not pick up anybody's things without their permission? What is so wrong in calling her a donkey? She is my sister too! Will you complain to Aghajaan again? I won't let this happ-...)

She was blabbering continuously not even realizing what she was spewing, when Aaban abruptly placed her palm on her mouth, stopping her instantly.
Her eyes widened realizing what she said right now.

"Your end time is near babe." Her subconscious snickered making her nod.

All this while Aaban was eyeing her with mirth filled in his eyes, only he knew how much he was controlling his laughter which was dying to break out.

"Apna tape recorder bandh karo pehle toh aur maine toh tumse kuch kaha bhi nahi! Tum khud agayi safayi dene?" Aaban mocks her, making Kainaat huff. 

(Stop your tape recorder first and l didn't even say a word to you, you came here yourself to defend?)

His palm was still placed on her soft lips when Kainaat's devil subconscious gave her a new idea.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें