twenty three

army76383 - jimin has been wearing that necklace a lot

army8492 - every time i see a picture of him now-a-days i see the necklace and/or it's chain

army361 - i wonder who has the other half

army3625 - it's so pretty

army7891 - yes yes yes but WHO HAS THE OTHER HALF

army8492 - i think its adorable. he has the yang half. Order, Day, The Known side.

army1249 - and whoever has the other half, yin

army00913 - is Night, Chaos, and the Unknown side

army432 - they must be really close

army12422 - awhhh guys this is so cute

army8539 - it's obviously someone close/special to him

army4829 - i love jimin

Jimin hummed as he sat in the chair, the makeup stylist touching up his make before their performance

Jimin hummed as he sat in the chair, the makeup stylist touching up his make before their performance. His hair was being fixed, chapstick on, his jacket being fixed, his necklace being taken off.

Wait.

Jimin grabbed the stylist's hand, stopping her from unclasping the clasp of his necklace. "The necklace stays."

"Jimin I'm sorry but white doesn't go with your outfit or the theme-"

"I'm sorry but it's not coming off." Jimin locked eyes with her through the mirror, trying to be nice, but his eyes were not as warm as they usually were.

"Just try and keep it tucked in your shirt." She pushed his necklace into his shirt, walking away right after.

Jimin sighed, Jungkook snickering from beside him. "You keep getting in trouble because of that necklace. Who even has the other half anyways?"

...

Aria tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she leaned over her paper in the library. Her necklace escaped from beneath her shirt and laid against the paper as well, the chain not a short one.

"That's really pretty." A girl whispered from beside her. Aria took out her earbud, the piano silencing from her ear. She stared at her classmate for a few seconds, deciding if she was nice enough to even try and talk to.

She's seen her helping someone in the hallway with their books one time.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Aria asked politely, the girl more than happy to repeat herself. "Oh this? Thank you."

"Is that the Yin or Yang side?" Her classmate carried on the conversation, Aria looking down at the pendant she held in her hand.

"It's Yin."