sixteen

- in the jungle the lion jungle, we kicked jin out of the dormmmm -

aria - should i dress up in my bts stuff and pull out the good old army bomb

aria - and do the chant

joon - oh no you don't have to get that stuff out

joon - we don't mind at all

jin - we are also ready whenever you are

aria - i'm ready

Jungkook squealed slightly and clapped his hands before leaned forward, pressing the FaceTime button on his tablet. The tablet was set up against some books on the coffee table, facing the couch.

yoongi namjoon (on stools behind the couch)

taehyung jin jimin hoseok ( on the couch)

jungkook (on the floor in front of couch)

Hoseok had his hands over his mouth, so beyond excited to finally meet his dear friend Aria. His feet tapped the ground so quickly, Jimin had to rest his hand on his knee, keeping his eyes forward as he calmed his friend slightly.

And there she was.

"Hi guys!" She waved with her little sweaterpaw of her's, a beautifully bright smile on her face.

"Aria!!"

"Hey hey hey!!!"

"Oh hi!"

And many more responses were heard from the boys as they waved back, the three seconds of her energy greatly affecting them, putting a huge smile on all of their faces.

"Can I cry?" Hoseok asked in Korean, holding his hand in front of his face.

"No." Namjoon chuckled softly, Jimin sighing, but wrapped his arm around Hoseok's shoulder, just in case of course. "This is a happy call."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side as Namjoon did a small little welcome. He studied Aria's face, looking very, very carefully for any signs of abuse. All he could find was her sunken eyes, and,

There.

There's a scar on her lip, running perpendicular to the lips. It was when Kookie died as well, her father cut her lip.

Taehyung frowned, rubbing his left hand on his neck as he tried to make his staring not obvious. It was still a healing wound, but for the most part, it was healed.

God that would've been so painful, hardly able to talk anymore. She must've lost a long of blood from that stupid wound.

"Sooooo." Namjoon clapped his hands together, Aria never losing her smile. "How are those wonderful grades of your's?"

"Oh goodness." She laughed slightly, rubbing her forehead. "Well, everything is going really well, A's in everything, 94 in chem and everything else above a 97. But I didn't do well on my algebra test."

"What did you score?" Jin pipped up, Jimin nodding quickly as well.

"I got an 84%." She grimaced, not happy with the score. "I missed five or six points, I can't remember. But it was bad either way.

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Ari!"

"What?" She smiled softly at his expression of disbelief.

"I barely, barely, passed school with D's, and you just got one bad score??" Jungkook held up one finger, still in shock that she considers this a bad score. "Aria, just because you had one bad score does not mean you're a failure. Heck, if you have all bad scores, you're still not a failure."

"Because school is stupid as fu-" Yoongi tried to finish, but Namjoon almost fell off his stool to slap a hand over Yoongi's mouth.

"EITHER WAY." Jungkook cleared his throat, guiding the conversation back to his reassuring speech to Aria. "You're doing amazing in school and I am so proud of you."

"We!" Jimin spread out his arms with a smile, Jungkook turning around to glare.

"I!" Jungkook spread his arms above his head, partially blocking Jimin and his arms.

"We!"

"Not again." Aria laughed, hugging her knees to her chest as the two bickered, Hoseok mocking them between his laughing fits, Taehyung shaking his head as he made the signal that the three beside him were cookoo.

"WOAH!" Jin slapped Jimin and Taehyung in the face as he threw his arms out, leaning forward, slightly crushing Jungkook in the process. "Do you own all of our albums?!?!"

Aria moved to the side of the frame as all of BTS leaned forward, pushing and elbowing each other to get a better view of her shelves of albums.

"I own almost all of your albums." Aria pointed to them. "I need WINGS and Beautiful Moment in Life anddddd." Aria tapped her lips, not quite remembering the last set of albums.

"You Never Walk alone." Hoseok raised his hand, noticing one of his favorite and meaningful albums missing. "But hey!! There's BE!"

All the boys 'oooo' and 'awhhed' Jungkook pretending to faint, Jin almost slipping off his shoulders.

"One day, I will have all of your guys' albums." Aria nodded to herself, looking around her room. "I have a few of your guys' posters up as well."

"If you have a debut era of us up there, take it down." Yoongi was the first to sit back normally, dragging his neighbors with him, Jimin having to be yanked back for he hasn't seen that many of their albums together at one time in a while."

"No." Aria grinned cheekily, drawing a heart with her fingers, something Yoongi loved to do over text. "I have two NCT albums... and I don't even stan NCT." She giggled, the boys laughing as well.

"Stan talent." Namjoon crossed his legs, noticing the two albums towards the top of her shelf. "That group is extremely gifted, and they work together so well despite all of the subunits and slight division."

"Couldn't have worded it better." Aria nodded, her respect for Namjoon somehow growing more than before. Respecting other artists, muy bien.

"Goodness I can't even begin to imagine how much money you've spent on Kpop." Taehyung tilted his head slightly to the side, tearing his eyes from her kpop-themed room.

"Oh this pisses me off." Aria sighed and sat up straighter. "Everyone in my grade knows I have fancy stuff, like my Apple Watch and Airpods pro. And so I'll have people laugh and say 'oh look it's daddy's money' and shit like that." Aria groaned in annoyance, rubbing her face. "No. I have a job, I build my own stand. That's it. End of discussion."

"PERIOD!" Jin screeched, Namjoon flinching, Taehyung shoving Jin away from him, his loud ass too loud for Taehyung. "YOU TELL EM QUEEN!"

"YASSSSS!" Hoseok joined in the screeching, Jimin sadly sandwiched between the two screaming goats, so he covered his ears, shutting his eyes.

"You milk cows, yes?" Yoongi kicked Jin lightly, getting him and Hoseok to shut up.

"I-" Aria paused, frowning softly, not really mentioning it a lot. "Yes I do. I think I told you that a really long time ago and-"

"Yes, I remembered." Yoongi nodded as if it was nothing. Even for Taehyung, he knew she had a job, but he didn't know what job it was. "Well yeah," He shrugged his shoulders, Aria's face full of disbelief. "I enjoy listening to you."

"Oh wow." Aria covered her mouth, shying away from the camera/boys. "No one has ever done something that nice in so long."

"Well we are here to change that."

for my birthday tomorrow (the 8th of december) i will be hosting a zoom meeting

all is invited!!

i will be doing so at 3:45 pm est and 9:00 pm est

i will post the code and password on my announcement page

any questions, ask me on there, dm me, or read through all that i've posted on that page!!

lots of love <333