forty four

The boys were all off to the side, laughing over something in Korean. Jimin and Taehyung were trying on shoes a little while away, Namjoon trying on sunglasses as well. Aria drifted away from them all, not really wanting to listen to a bunch of Korean she didn't know.

So she was looking at a bunch of t-shirts, Yeontan still in her arms. She liked holding Yeontan, it was like she was constantly getting a hug. And Yeontan liked it as well, moving around and trying to stand on her shoulders.

This time, the store had other people in it. So of course, BTS constantly had Aria in the corner of their vision.

They loved their home, Seoul. They loved just about every part of it. But, there were some creeps here. And Aria, being an American, stood out enough. She didn't dress like most Korean girls, which was perfectly fine, but she stood out.

Her lighter brown hair compared to everyone else's tar black. Her bright blue ones compared to everyone's smooth brown. There was a lot.

So naturally, she caught the attention of a late-middle-aged man and his wonderful phone.

'Aria I like you.' Yeontan wagged his tail as he licked her face, Aria giggling and scratching his back. 'You smell good Aria. You have nice hair Aria. You have a pretty smile Aria. You have a man staring at you.' Yeontan's tail stopped wagging, glaring at the man who kept walking back and forth, staring at her.

More specifically, her ass.

It wasn't her fault. She wore high waisted jeans. It's what she always wore. They were super comfortable and she felt confident in them.

Unfortunately, they really drew out her ass and curves.

Yeontan growled lightly once he saw the man pull out his phone.

"Shh, Tannie, it's okay." Aria kissed the side of his face, not noticing the man. She rubbed Yeontan's back, his front paws on her shoulder, her holding him up. "You're okay."

The flash went off just as Yeontan barked.

Aria saw the flash and froze, Yeontan barking again.

Upon the first bark, all of the boys whirled around. Hoseok noticed the flash as well.

The man was caught red handed.

Aria's eyes were wide and fearful once she turned and saw the man staring with his phone out. She quickly walked to Namjoon, him wrapping his arms around her as he remained glaring at the man.

As Aria retreated, Hoseok surged forward.

"Delete that now." Hoseok grabbed the man by his shirt, glaring deep into his soul. The man was frozen, staring up at him with fear. Hoseok grabbed his phone, deleting the photo from the phone and the recently deleted.

"Easy Ari." Namjoon rubbed her back, Aria holding Yeontan tightly as she cowered into Namjoon. "Hoseok is taking care of it."

Taehyung huffed in annoyance, Jimin holding him back, keeping him by the shoes. "Hoseok's got it Taehyung. Just calm down."

Hoseok slapped the phone against the man's chest, letting go of his shirt. "Get out of here."

The man did as told, running away, Hoseok taking a deep breath.

"Deep breaths Tiny Child." Yoongi patted her back, Aria nodding, leaning her head against Namjoon's chest. "He's gone."

"Damnit." Taehyung cussed as he and Jimin joined the group. "I shouldn't have left her alone."

"It would've happened either way." Yoongi sighed, Aria standing up from Namjoon, Namjoon patting her back with a gentle smile.

Jungkook watched her untuck her shirt, the others still talking around them, Aria looking around nervously. He sat down his bag and took off his leather jacket, offering it to her. "It's really big. Big on me even."