thirty one

"Is, uhm, is Jin scary?" Aria asked nervously as she and Taehyung walked hand in hand to the spot in the park.

"Jin?" Taehyung asked in shock, making sure they were talking about the same person. "Oh no no. He is probably the least intimidating member of us all. He is really, really excited to meet you and will probably talk a lot. The best thing you can do is just let him rant it out until he collapses."

Aria giggled, Taehyung smiling, happy his words made her laugh. "Is he energetic?"

"That man never takes a rest." Taehyung chuckled, memories flying past him. "The only time you'll get peace and quiet is when you knock him out or he's asleep." Taehyung and Aria both started to laugh, their arms subconsciously swinging. "We told him to be on his best behavior though, so he'll be bearable."

"I'm sure he's fine." Aria smiled so widely her mouth started to hurt, not used to smiling so much. "I'm really excited now."

"Well, here he is." Taehyung gestured to the tree, them just reaching the top of the little hill that concealed it.

"Woah." Aria stopped walking, everyone turning towards her.

Jin took a deep breath, holding her present behind him. I don't know how else to describe this moment than it being like a father seeing his daughter for the first time.

"Aria." Jin breathed with a smile, Aria beaming as she ran down the hill, Taehyung's hand falling from her own. "Ari!" He laughed, spinning them around after she jumped into his arms. "Well look who's all excited to see me!"

"I heard you were excited to see me!" Aria laughed, hugging Jin tighter as he sat her down, Jin 'awhing' softly. "It's so nice to finally hug you."

"Oh I never want to let you go." Jin kissed her head, going back to his little slouch while hugging her. "Okay let me look at you." Jin pulled apart and held both sides of Aria's face, Aria holding onto his wrists, wanting to touch him still, wanting to know he is real. "You're so beautiful."

"Only because you recommended me those face products." Aria giggled, unable to tear her eyes away from Jin's, doing a little dance with her feet. "Jin!" She exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

"Aria!" He exclaimed back, laughing and engulfing her in his much larger frame. "What's it that Jungkook calls you- My Beyonce!"

"No! That's my nickname!" Jungkook pointed his finger at Jin, Jin flipping the youngest off.

"We have so many activities planned!" Jin started to jump while hugging Aria, Aria joining in in the jumping, laughing with Jin. "But first, let's eat!"

"First, you have something to give her." Yoongi picked up the bag Jin dropped when he caught Aria. "Mhm, there you go." Yoongi smiled once Jin "ohhhhh".

"Here, let's sit down." Jin led her over to the blanket, making sure she reached the ground safely before handing her some pillows. "Do you want a blanket?"

"No I'm okay." Aria sat the pillows beside her, leaning against them gently.

"Okay, so, I panicked and bought you some stuff." Jin explained himself, kneeling in front of her, the others finding a spot around the two, wanting to see what Jin spent his money on. "Firstly, I bought you a bag."

"Oh wow." Aria took it gently, her eyes softening at the sight. "It says 'Life Goes On' like you're guys' song."

"It does." Jin nodded, so happy she noticed. "And then, everything inside,, I panicked so I got some stuff that I thought would help you."

Aria's eyes widened, pulling item after item out of the bag, shocked. "Pens, and pencils, and markers, and notebooks, and pins, and stickers, and ,, is this an iPad Pro?" Aria held it, setting the bag down. "Jin..."