==Chapter 12==

A loud rumbling cuts their conversations to an end. Bulkhead catches Miko and they all look back to the cave entrance, then back to each other. "What was that?" Bulkhead asks. Wheeljack answers "Whatever it is, it's big." A loud roar filled the cavern. Wheeljack added onto what he said earlier "And it's coming fast!" Predaking comes into view and starts running at the 4 Wreckers. Ultra Magnus gasps "The predacon... Let's roll!!" They all transform and drive away from the predacon. 

               Predaking tries to grab a hold of Magnus from the bed of his alt but misses. Miko sticks her head out of Bulkhead's window and exclaims "It's back!!?" Predaking charges up and shoots a flame forward, missing every bot. The predacon then tries to grab Bulkhead but the wrecker speeds ahead. Magnus spots a side tunnel and drifts into it, the other 2 wreckers and then the predacon following with. As the cave gets smaller, Predaking gets difficulties with chasing the autobots and becomes stuck. He shoots a flame and Ultra Magnus yells out "ACCELERATE!!!" The mechs drive into a room in the cave and drive to the side to avoid the flame. Predaking's roaring could still be heard.

                           Magnus and Bulkhead transform into bot mode and Ultra holds his chassis, catching his breath. Bulk says "That rock's not gonna hold beasty forever." Magnus adds "We should contact base and request reinforcements." Wheeljack transforms and proudly says "Wreckers don't call for backup." Bulkhead looks to Ultra and says "What Jackie means is, we can't get a comm link signal this far underground---" "No, Bulk. I mean what I said." The white wrecker states.

                        Bulkhead walks over to a rock and the girl jumps off his hand. "Miko, I have to get you out of here. Gonna need you to climb." They both look up and Miko argues "No way. I want to help!" "And you can, Miko. Your mission is to reach my ship so you can contact Optimus Prime." Miko salutes "Yes sir!!" And immediatly runs to the wall to start climbing.

Sorry for short chapter...