==Chapter 8==

That night, Optimus was talking to Ratchet about his materials. "Synthetic Energon?" The Prime questioned. Ratchet turns around and explains his actions"Indeed. I am concerned that without access to any energon reserves since our base was destroyed, our ability to deal with impending crises will be severly hampered." Optimus agrees "A wise decision, old friend." Ratchet stops him "Just, please.... manage your expectations. I am working with even more rudimentary hardware than before."

             Prime nods. Ratchet changes the subject "Anyways, I meant to talk to him about it earlier but now that you're back and relaxed from your mission, I would suggest that you take charge of the situation...." He says sadly. Optimus Prime asks "What situation?" Ratchet looks over to the old wrecker commander "He doesn't seem to be doing well. I would advice you talk to Ultra Magnus. I'm quite worried about him since the last mission he went on." Optimus nods and walks towards his friend.

                  The 2 did have a lot of history. More distantly but they still knew a lot about each other. Optimus walks up behind him and lightly grasps one of his arms. Ultra Magnus freaked out. He stepped back, almost stepping on Prime's feet. "Easy, commander. It's just me..." Prime calms him, rubbing his blue arm.  Ultra Magnus sighs and pushes his backplate into Prime's chassis. "You scared me so bad." The commander whispers, still shaking. He sets his servos on his chassis where his spark laid behind. Prime pushed his face into Ultra Magnus's neck cables and grabbed Ultra's servos, holding them firm but comfortably. Ultra Magnus relaxed finnaly, closing his optics. Optimus broke the awkward silence and asked "Are you doing alright? Ratchet seemed worried about you..." Ultra Magnus lies "Y-yes sir... I-I'm-- I'm fine." 

               Prime breaths into Magnus's neck cables and the commander bolts his helm up, closing his optics tightly and blushing hard. "A-ah~" He moans softly. Prime asks "Can I rely on that?" Ultra nods quickly. Prime continues, his servo going off of Ultra's arm; "You seem defensive, as if you're lying. Are you sure I can intrust your statement?" Ultra Magnus whines "I-I'm only defensive because the bots could see us...." Optimus realizes and lets go.

                  At the same moment of Prime letting go, Fowler calls his attention. "Prime!!" The bots turned to Fowler and Ultra put a servo over his faceplate, hiding his blush. Fowler continues "Satellite surveillance has picked up two signs of decepticon activity: One near an oil field outside of El Paso, the other near the hebrides bluffs in scotland. So don't forget to pack your kilts." Ultra Magnus looks down, not being ready for the mission, but also confused on what Fowler said. "Rafael, start the groundbridge. Bulkhead and Wheeljack, be careful on your mission---" "I-I'll lead them there." Ultra interupts. Optimus raises a ridge. He asks calmly "Are you sure you're up for the task?" Magnus nods and steps forward "Yes but, quick question. W-whats a kilt?" Prime explains "Agent Fowler can, at times, be oblique. I find it best to simply nod and mobilize."

               Ultra nods and calls the wreckers out while Optimus tells Raf to ignore the use of a groundbridge. "Wreckers, let's roll." The commander announces, trying his best. Wheeljack sighs, rolling his optics. 

                 As Ultra Magnus walks, he looks at The Forge. "Optimus, I know there are many emotions tied to the Forge." He states. Optimus responds "This is no time to stand on ceremony." Ultra Magnus nods and picks up the massive hammer. "I would be honored to put this to some practical use."