==Chapter 24==

Coughing broke Prime from his defeat. He looked to see the commander, still with his head the same way, but his eyes closed tight and his mouth open. He breathes in and out a few times before opening his optics. He saw Prime and smiled softly "Optimus?" He whispers. The leader stood and held him up a bit to hug him. Ultra couldn't move his frame though. He pushed his head into his mate and whimpers "Prime.... I... I-I can't move.... Every thing hurts...." The leader looked down to see him trying but his leg only shook a bit, raising slightly before falling back down. The wrecker cried "Please don't tell me this is permanent...." Optimus calms him best he could "It's not. You will not be paralyzed.... I promise. I will do everything in my power to ensure that you function another day."

         Ultra nods, bringing his helm back. "Prime?" He asks. Optimus nods "Yes?" The commander asks "Did you mean what you did before we left?" The leader was shocked but nods and lifts him into his arms. He goes to an area where no bots where and sat down, setting Magnus in his lap. He wrapped Ultra's arms around him because he couldn't move them and positions his legs so Magnus was sitting on Prime's legs with his own beside Primes.

               "I meant that with every second." The leader assures once more. He connects their dermas once again in a passionate kiss. They offline their optics and go along with it.  The commander's breath was soft against his leader just like his dermas against his mates. They separate and set their crests against each other. Prime states "I love you so much and you have no idea what I would do keep you alive." Ultra hugged him once more but those words seemed non existent to him.

                The wrecker then asks "Optimus?" The prime hums in acknowledgement. The bot goes on "Can I sleep with you tonight." Prime nods and pulls him closer. He brings his servos to Magnus's lower back, rubbing his sides softly. "Anything so you're comfortable."