==Chapter 15==

When I get back to base, Wheeljack was not there. "Where is Wheeljack?" I ask. Ratchet turns to me and starts talking. I was confused because I couldn't hear him. Miko taps my leg to get my attention and types something into a small pink device, then showing it to me. I kneel down and zoom in with my optics to read "Ratchet said 'Wheeljack is out with Arcee on a mission and will return soon'." I nod and look up to see Ratchet by the medical berth, gesturing me to walk over. That was quick. I guess Bulkhead told him what happened.

                            I lay down and Ratchet gets to work. As my audio receptors clear up, I hear Bulkhead talking to Ratchet "What caused this, the predacon?" Ratch asks. Bulkhead answers "It was either when he hit his head against the wall from the predacon throwing me at him or when Wheeljack's grenade went off next to us." Ratchet groans "Wheeljack and I will have a little chat when he gets back." "You know what the cause was?" I ask. He answers "I'm a medic. It's my job." I was terrified when I realized what Wheeljack can now do if he so wants to.

                          On cue of Ratchet finishing, the groundbridge opens up and 2 of the humans along with Arcee and Wheeljack walk through. I got uneasy, quick.

Sorry for short chapter