==Chapter 31==

Time Skip 3 months later

               Optimus is out driving to a certain location. He transforms once he's nearby and walks into the area. He saw a bright blue and red mech standing on a white bridge over a stream of water. A small smile casts over the prime's face and he goes closer to the mech. "Greetings." He says. The full sized bot looked over "Oh, hello." The opposite says. Prime asks "Do you mind if I join you?" "I'm not really doing much. Just overlooking the water." The mech says. Prime sets his arms on the ledge beside the other bot's and looks down at the aquatic cybertronians dancing about in the clear blue liquid beneath them. Optimus looked to the smooth blue eyes of the mech beside him "Magnus?" He asks. The bot looks over "Yes, sir?" "Are you alright?" He asks. Magnus nods "Yes. I am doing good. How about you?" "Equally as good as you." Optimus says, looking back to the water.

               Magnus then asks "Hey, Optimus. I have a question." The leader looked to his commander lightly. The bot's optics still focused on the water "How did you know me when we first met?" Prime's breath shudders a bit. He tried to hold back his emotions "Your..... parents, told me to help you. I'm... close with..... Y-your father." Ultra glares at him "Do not lie to me." Prime softened and looked down "We knew each other. You don't remember me." Ultra Magnus looks down to his hand which still had a claw "Is it the same with my wrist?" Optimus nods, his lips tensing "You.... Nearly died that day." He was on the verge of tears now.

               Ultra goes to talk again but an engine silents him. He turns around to see 2 cars transform. One being a green color scheme, the other being white, red, and green. They were talking to each other. "Wheeljack, you can't actually mean that!" Bulkhead says. The wrecker beside him remarks "I do. It's my fault he went off and asked Megatron to kill him. If I had just relaxed and gave up that whole turn over thing, Magnus would still be here—" he looked forward and saw the bot. Wheeljack fell silent for a bit before running over without another word and hugging him tight "Commander, I'm so sorry! I won't do it again! I won't yell at you, I won't call you names, I'll be better, I promise. Please give me a chance!!" He cried into the old wrecker's frame.

                 Ultra stared, shocked. He let out a soft laugh and placed his left hand on Wheeljack's shoulder, grabbing his attention "Forgive me but, who are you?" That shattered the mech. His eyes widened and he stepped away "You don't—- remember me? O-or anything I said?" Magnus smiled innocently "Sorry, I do not." Jackie's doors lower and he looks to the ground ashamed. Magnus holds his hand out "But I'm sure we'll be good friends again once you remind me all about us." Everyone stood in silence and the smaller mech stared at the servo. "U-um....." he sounds. His servo shakes as he takes it "Y——Y-yeah. S-sure. All about our 'friendship'." He dreaded saying that word while talking to Magnus. Especially after what happened. He then pulled him forward and hugged him tightly, giving the bigger wrecker a scare again. He stayed silent, taking in the moment. Ultra slowly hugged the mech back, unaware of their pasts.

             Wheeljack blinks once and then steps away "I— I got to go..... b-but I'll see you here tomorrow..... okay?" Magnus smiles "of course." Wheeljack then looks to his friend "Come on, Bulk. Let's go....." Bulkhead looked at the 2 of them, still in shock about what just happened but then takes off after Wheeljack.

                Prime starts crying a bit and Magnus looks over to see him wiping a tear from his eye. "Optimus, are you-?" "No... I'm... I-I'm not...." Ultra walks over and wraps his arms around him. Something then flickered in his mind. He remembered Optimus. He smiles and relaxes, his face heating up. Prime hugs him back, them both closing their eyes and standing together in the silence.