==Chapter 28==

Megatron didn't call back. Ultra Magnus shortly fell asleep but awoke to a com "Commander Magnus, Are you still there? Or did you offline?" It was Megatron. "It's been 2 days.... Time flies, doesn't it?" Ultra responds "Do you accept my proposal?" Megatron responds "I am questioning your trade. What do I get in exchange for your medic?" The wrecker states "Come to my location and I'll tell you in person."

          Soon enough, a bridge appears infront of him a few dozen meters away. A few Eradicons and seeker's came out of it and ejected their blasters, holding them to the lone autobot. Soon enough, Megatron steps out. He looks around and then to his tracker "Seems you're alone." Ultra crosses a servo over his chest "I am." Megatron then calls to his ship and has Ratchet come out. The doctor saw Magnus and was confused with what he was doing. Megatron grabs Ratchet's shoulder and holds his hand out "I request your trade first." Magnus walks forward and the 2 meet in the middle. Ultra looks  to Ratchet "You'll send him back to my team once I give it to you?" Megatron nods.

          Magnus grabs the gladiators servo, surprising him. He then leans closer to him "I am giving you a spark for a spark exchange. Give him to my team and you may take my life...." The gladiator was surprised. A tear slid down the commanders face "I'm begging you, please just take me away from here." The warlord looks back "Seeing as I have what I needed from Ratchet, I accept." He has the cons release Ratchet and the medic walks over "Magnus what did you give him?" The commander looks to him "Just go to my ship. And whatever happens, just go back to base." Ratchet got worried "Ultra Magnus, are you insane?" The commander says "I'm fine, Frustrated, Insecure, Not okay, and Emotionally unstable, but at least I'm not lying." A tear escapes the doctors eyes "Magnus this is what you've been trying to tell us?" The commander nods and then points to his ship. Ratchet didn't want to go but he still does so. The warlord then asks "What made you want this? This isn't normal in this war.... Even for you." Ultra Magnus says "When Starscream shot me, it screwed my emotions up. I can't fight right, I can't talk right... I can't do anything right.... I'm just screwing up! Wheeljack hates seeing my face, just please!!"

            Megatron nods and removes the saber from his back. He presses the tip to Magnus' chest and says "You sure you want this?" Magnus nods. The warlord says "Alright then, it's not my choice that you died. It's your own. Remember that." "I will." Ultra states, smiling.

             The warlord then grips the sword handle with his other hand before shoving it through Magnus. Ratchet yelled for him and went to help but the seekers and Eradicons get in front of the 2 Mechs. Magnus falls a bit but manages to look back into the leaders eyes "Thank you..." The con smiles "My pleasure." Megatron removes the sword and Ultra shortly fell to the ground. The cons left and Ratchet who was in tears finally got over to him. He fell to his knees and lifts Magnus's back "Commander, why?" He cries. Ultra states "Wheeljack couldn't stand the sight of me and they all want you back. You're safe... and that's all that matters to me..." he then relaxes and closes his eyes.

              Another voice woke him "Ultra Magnus." The commander opens his eyes to see both his hands back to normal. He looks forward to see a very old mech "That was a strange way to go out. But I'm not judging...." Magnus nods "All I wanted was for my team to be safe. It didn't matter what happened to me." The white and blue mech holds his hand out "Well then commander, join me. You have some friends that have been waiting for your arrival." Ultra smiles "I am ready." He grabs the Mechs hand "Thank you." The old bot nods and a bright light envelopes him.

He came back to himself; order, rules, respect, and a lot of other things. And then a few words came to his head again. It made him break down. He fell to the black floor and covered his blue outlines, his fear color tears dripping down his face "You have no idea what I would do to keep you alive." And he failed..... Magnus failed his leader..... He lost his life and his promise to Optimus.... He only wished for them to win the war. He relied on Prime for it..... To do what he couldn't stand through...

(The End)

Unless you have ideas.....