==Chapter 21==

Smokescreen and the others walk to the baskets off energon and the racer comments "Look at all that sweet fuel." Prime commands "Stealth team, transport our cargo back to base. Wreckers? Reconnoiter the mine." I look to the floor nervous. Prime sensed it and said "You'll be alright. If anything happens. Tell me." I nod and go with the others. My neck still hurt like frag. Smokescreen ran over "I've always wanted to role with the wreckers!!!!" Wheeljack walks over and pats his shoulder "Yeah!" When mentioning me, he sounded aggressive but changed back as he continues his explanation "Let's let Ultra Magnus be with the stealth team this time and let Smokescreen role with us for once." Optimus sighs "As much as I'd like that for you 2 to stop arguing. Stealth team is stealth team and wreckers are wreckers." Smoekscreen sighs. I brighten his mood "I'll tell you all about it." He smiles again. "Really? I'd love that-" "what he means to say is he'd love to hear it from a  wrecker who knows how to navigate these caves and can get out alive!" Wheeljack growls once more.

       Optimus then snaps "STOP!!! FIGHTING!!!! With Ultra Magnus, and get along for once." Wheeljack huffed. He didn't care at all. I then change my mind "Smokescreen. Just come with." He was confused and kind of concerned but he didn't hesitate.

          Inside the cave, Wheeljack confirms "No energon signals or extra security. Something doesn't feel right..." we split off at an intersection. Wheeljack going with me, by his own command.

              As we run through it, we get to a bigger part of the cave. Our legs clang together by accident and Jackie hisses "Watch where you're going, Unaware Magnus." I shake my helm at the stupid nickname. I then run forward once more but fall to the ground from feeling dizzy. Thankfully it didn't make that much noise. I stand back up and Wheeljack scoffs "Watch where you step.... As I said 10 seconds ago." We walk into what looked to be a lab.

          My partner states "This is one whole lot of ugly. You could learn a few things." That sure hit... I act like I didn't hear him "M-Megatron's cloning operation seems further along than we anticipated..." at the back, I saw Shockwave working at a table. He then looks to us and fires his gun. I try to block the first blast but it hit my scarred wrist and I wince, nearly yelling in pain. I then run to the side and hide behind one of the chambers. I then run back out and try to shoot him back, but he too hid. We shot at each other for awhile, both sides missing. Little did I know, he began letting the creatures out.

            He then ran for a bridge. I shot at him a few times and then he shot back. I turned to leave as I was a bit out in the open and the shot hit the back of my neck. It stung so bad that I whined loudly and nearly fell. "Get on your feet! That didn't hurt!!" Wheeljack yells. I growl but do stand. They screeched and chirped. It scared me. I covered my ears, trying not to listen to the past again; my nightmares about these beasts..." I then hear a muffled voice calling my name "Magnus!!! Magnus!!!" I uncovered my audio receptors to hear Wheeljack "Shoulder pads!!! Whatever darn name you'll respond to!! Start driving!! This place is gonna blow!!! Or don't if you don't want to. Your choice." He speeds off and I turn to see his bomb about to detonate. I start running and transform, then transform back as the bomb blows up. I got thrown forward, skidding across the ground. I stop near Wheeljack and I look up to see him looking at someone. I then look to where he was looking to see a new mech. One I hadn't seen before....