==Chapter 4==

Optimus growls, shaking his helm. "We told you to stop, Wheeljack. Next time, stop. Do you understand me? I will not tolerate my teammates fighting." The Prime growls to the wrecker, stepping out of the hangar.

He walks over to where Ultra was and sees him burrying his face in his pede accuators. "Commander, are you alright? I know that Wheeljack said some pretty hard things." He says, kneeling to his side. Ultra stutters "Y-Yes.... I-I'm f--f-fine....." Optimus shakes his helm and sits next to Magnus. "You are stuttering. You are clearly not fine." Magnus whipes his optics and says "I-I am. alright!!??" The blue mech looks away and Optimus sighs. "Im normally not that hard to talk to. He clearly has a problem."

Optimus turns to face Ultra Magnus, crossing his legs. "Ultra Magnus. Listen to me. I am not going to treat you like a sparkling. You are a warrior and I want you know that you can tell me anything. It will not hurt my feelings. I promise you." Ultra looks farther away and says "It's not about you, Prime. I can deal with it." "Are you sure?" Prime asks. Ultra stops and yells. "I'M FINE, OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!!" He stands up along with Prime. Optimus worries"C-commander?" "CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FRAG'S SAKE!!!!"

Prime steps backwards and Ultra realizes what he did. Ultra Magnus steps backwards slowly and begins crying again "P-Prime... I-I-I.... I-I'm so sorry!!" Ultra falls to his knees, in tears. Optimus sighs angrily "I'll let you calm down. I'll be right back."

Prime walks away and walks back to Hanger E. Bulkhead is the first to ask a question. "Is he alright!?" Optimus growls "I will deal with him later." "What happened?" Arcee asks. Optimus responds "He yelled at me between crying cycles." The femme replies "He seems like a sparkling." "Ha! I told you he was turning into one!!!" The white wrecker calls out.

"Wheeljack. ENOUGH!!! I'm done. I'm bringing back Magnus into this hangar and no one is going to bad an optic about him. Do you understand me?" Everyone goes silent and stares at Prime who leaves the Hangar again.

Optimus goes to the back of the building where Ultra hid to see that he was sitting there almost motionless. Optimus walked over to him and reached his servo out to which Magnus saw and tensed up. "Commader, it is alright." Optimus said reaching his other servo out. Magnus stood up and grabbed Prime's servos. "It is alright..... You will be okay." Optimus tries to calm him.

"Come back to the hangar." Prime tells him. Magnus nods and follows him back. They get back to where the rest of the team was concentrating on work. Magnus sat down by the work bench and crossed his arms, burrying his faceplate in them. Optimus looked to the blue mech and grabbed one of his servos. Magnus looked up at him, confused.

"Are you alright?" He asked again. Magnus shook his helm "No. B-but I.... I'll get over it." The mech assures. "What is wrong?" Prime asks. "Just leave me alone, please...." Ultra whined again. Optimus sighs. He rubs Magnus's shoulder and then goes back to his tasks. A few minutes later, he looks back to Magnus who still had his helm on his arms. Like Ultra begged, he left him alone...