==Chapter 13==

The predacon's roaring sounded louder and less echoed. Wheeljack says "Not sure I like the sound o' that." They pair up and Bulkhead starts "So uh...." Ultra stands proudly and says "We make our stand.... Here and now." They all get out their weapons and got ready to fight. As Predaking emerged from the passage, Magnus stood infront, battle ready although his servos shook. He stayed calm and got ready. Predaking hisses and charges at the mech. Ultra was frozen in fear. It brought him back to his childhood.

                     He was walking along the railing of a bridge, practicing balance. Another mech came out of no where with his costume on and made a roaring sound, scaring the sparkling. Ultra turned around in fear and screamed, loosing his balance and falling off. He was about to hit the water until a mech caught him. It was his father. "Ultra, What happened?" The red mech asks.

                 A kid's voice sounds "AND SUNSTREAKER STRIKES AGAIN!!!" His dad looks up and whistles. Sunstreaker lifts off his predacon costume and walks over to the edge. "Oh shoot..... Sentinel.... Hi...." "Are you messing with my son?" His dad asks. Sunstreaker gasps "He's your son!? Oh Primus sake I'm so sorry!!!" Magnus was still frozen in fear in his father's arms. He had never seen or heard of a predacon. From that day on, he had been afraid of Predacons. That changed when he started training to be a wrecker. But when he got shot by that weapon, it brought him back to the days when he was a sparkling and terrorized by kids in predacon costumes.

                       A voice ripped him from his thoughts "COMMANDER MAGNUS!!!" Bulkhead called to him. Ultra looked up to see Predaking about to claw him. He acted quickly and swung The Forge, smacking the metal dragon away. He took a second to recollect the information as Wheeljack and Bulkhead began shooting at Predaking. The dragon mech swung his tail and Bulkhead ducked, avoiding it. Predaking then charged up and shot his flame in Wheeljack's direction. Wheeljack jumped out of the way and so did Bulkhead when he got shot.

                    Magnus ducked when Predaking's flame went above him. He hit the dragon again with The Forge and he went tumbling. He roared in pain mixed with anger and shot his tail down on the autobots. Bulkhead grabs his tail and yells "No you don't!!!" Predaking lifts the heavier wrecker into the air, swinging him around before throwing him at Magnus, They both go tumbling and Ultra hits the wall, being knocked out instantly. Wheeljack steals the attention as he shoots the dragon's cheek plating. "Hey!! Hothead!!!" Predaking walks over and hisses at him. He charges up and Wheeljack throws his grenade in the direction of Predaking's open mouth. Predaking saw and bat it away with his tail. It bounced off multiple rocks all across the room before rolling to a stop right next to the other 2 wreckers. Wheeljack groans "Oh, scrap."