Chapter 3

(I do not own that drawing. If you know the artist please mention them in the comment section!)

🦋Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your problems.🦋

You had a good sleep last night. You got a good sleep, ate enough food for it to make up the lack of food that you didn't eat that morning, finished watching your TV show, and managed to cut off your T.V. without raising the bill.

But this morning you once again forgot to get breakfast. A sigh slipped through your lips.

Someone knocked onto your door making you perk up. "Yes? Come in."

Krone opened the door and walked in, cracking the door behind her. "Good morning Y/n, how are you?" She asked.

"Good morning Ms.Krone! I'm good. How are you?" You said turning your full attention towards her.

"I'm doing good. Did you have any breakfast this morning?" She asked already knowing the answer.

You looked down at the bag in her hands and laughed nervously. "No, no I haven't. Was too busy getting myself together I didn't bother fixing breakfast or grabbing anything at the last minute," you said truthfully.

She walked up to your desk and pulled out a container and placed it on top.

"Well, just like I promised I brought you some breakfast. I couldn't eat it all myself and my husband already has a plate himself for work."

You looked down at it in awe. You opened the top from the container making the aroma fill the room.

"Oh my goodness Krone, this looks so good, it smells so good," your stomach growled making you groan.

You look up towards her with appreciation written all over her face. "You didn't have too-"

"Oh, Y/n!" She flicked her wrist dismissing you. "How many times do I have to tell you? I want to! With that being said, eat as much as you want and just return the container to me later because I have to get back to work."

With that, she walked out of the room and made her way down her in of the hall going into her office.

You smiled softly and thanked her silently. You looked back over the meal and grabbed the plastic-covered utensils before eating your breakfast.

You already had your drink so there was no need for you to get thirsty.

You took a bite from your food and hummed at the taste. There was no doubt that Krone knew how to cook. Maybe you should take a few tips from her and start cooking yourself.

While eating you logged onto the computer that was on your desk and typed up a couple of papers for your manager. He was extremely picky when it came to things. He liked to be extremely organized and didn't like mistakes. So you were going to make sure that you do just that.

Your fingers clicked on the keyboard while your eyes scan over the screen.

A knock came on your door but you didn't notice because you were so deep into your work.

Instead of knocking on the door, someone came into the room without you noticing. They closed the door behind them and walked up towards the desk.

You heard someone walking and already knew who it was. "What, Emma?" You asked.

The person walked closer and you stopped what you were doing and looked up to see your manager. You flinched slightly at his presence and stopped what you were doing.

"O-oh! Uhm, good morning, sir. I didn't hear you come in," you said sitting up and scooting more under your desk to hide your feet. You didn't want him knowing that you had on house slippers at a workplace like this.