Chapter 30

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DE^TH AND SU!C!DE!!
READ AT PRECAUTION⚠️

🦋Rather than beating yourself up for what you are not doing, appreciate and celebrate the things you are doing.🦋

You felt yourself being escorted away from the flub on wobbly legs, barely keeping yourself up. You felt two people helping you move forward away from the famous building going inside of the parking lot.

Were they moving you to a car?

"Where... where are you taking me?" You mumbled softly trying to pick your head up looking at the two people as they moved you.

Each arm was under your arm and your arms were placed on their shoulders.

Who the fuck are these people?!

"Don't worry darling. There's nothing to be afraid of."

That voice. You heard that voice before. It's...

"Where are we going to do with her? She needs to get back home safely. But I have no idea where's her ride," you heard a female voice said.

"Don't worry. We're going to"

You heard another voice come in.

"Y/n?"

"Hi. Do you know her?" You heard

"What are you doing-"

"What... what happened to her? What did you do to her, Anna?" You heard someone said in an angry tone. You felt like the person who was speaking was beyond furious and pissed off...What's going on? You were beyond confused.

The voice was drowning out and was starting to become more muffled by the second. You were trying your best to stay awake and speak for yourself on your behalf instead of having others talk.

"She's drunk, " you heard Anna said hoisting you up in a better position from what you currently in. "She had a couple of drinks but it turns out that she's a lightweight and she ended up passing out."

Heavy footsteps made their way towards you and stopped.

"I'll handle the rest from here," you felt your body move from them to another person and your body leaned against their chest. Your right cheek is pressed against the chest and their arms are wrapped around your body.

"Are... do the both of you have something... going on?" Anna said looking up at the male presented in front of her and Peter.

"Does it matter?" He asked with a bland tone. A hurt expression presents itself on her features as she watched Ray picked you up and held your bridal style. He looked from Anna and then towards the male.

He couldn't quite make it out but he felt like he had seen him before. Maybe he was mistaking. It was extremely dark outside. And not having any source nearby other than the building behind didn't make things any better for him.

Anna looked down with a small frown and furrowed eyebrows and let out a small sad sigh.

"Well... make sure that she gets home safe," she said looking up at Ray. "Thanks for taking her."