Chapter 35

⚠️NSFW/ SLIGHT LEMON WARNING! ⚠️

🦋Don't wait for things in your life to change before you feel better. Feel better now and watch the things in your life change.🦋

Flashback.

It was early in the morning. A couple of weeks after he got out of Tokyo's hospital and decided to check up on his mother. He was welcomed by a heartwarming hello and a light laugh from her end.

The conversation continued for a while until a memory popped back up inside of his head
"What was the good news you wanted to tell me?"

"I got in contact with your father," she said sitting on her bed and looking out the hospital window.

"Why?"

"Huh? What do you mean-"

"Why would you do that?"

"... I wanted to rekindle your relationship with him again... Is there something wrong with that?" Isabella asked with a weak voice. "I don't know if I'm going to make it through this and I don't want you to be alone if I... leave. So, while I'm still here, I would like for the both of you to build a bond together..."

Ray stayed quiet on the other line, staring at nothing in particular inside of his dark cold room. He didn't want to tell her about what was going on with him. About all of the things that happened on that night with him almost being murdered and him killing the man in self-defense. Who knew how she would take the information.

She was already weak as it was. The information probably could kill her off right then and there with all the stress piled up on her chest. She didn't need that right now. She only needed positive thoughts and positive energy around her space.

"Ray... I have to tell you something else... I-"

Ray walked to the kitchen slowly and went to the cabinets above the countertops and searched through them, looking for something specific to help him with his sorrow. He pulled a wine bottle out of his cabinet and popped the top off with ease before gulping down the intoxicating fluids.

"What... what am I going to do?" He asked after placing it down onto the table and grabbed the side of his face with a grimace. "Shit. I have no other choice." He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey."

"It's been a long time, Ray."

A deep frown made its way on his features as if he had tasted the nastiest thing ever. He scoffed and gripped his phone. "I need something from you."

Present.

You quickly covered your mouth and sobbed before quickly making your way out of the room that was occupied by two people in the bed.

You pulled out your phone and dialed Gilda's number only for her to quickly pick up the phone.

"Gilda... we're leaving," you said in a broken voice. Your anxiety was off the roof and your hands couldn't stop shaking. You got to go.

"Wait what? What happened?" The girl asked on the other line in high alert when she heard you crying. She was still sitting inside of the car while it was running and was patiently waiting for you to arrive back and tell her that everything was fine and that there was just a misunderstanding but... it wasn't going that way.

"He cheated on me," you said quickly moving down the hallway making your way down the stairs. You wanted to get far away from here as quickly as possible. You didn't want to be in their presence. You felt like you were going to throw up just imagining the things that they did inside of his bed.