Pheonix vs The Trickster

POV*

It's been a few days since Morgana appear for the first time and like he said, he started living with me and Asia and almost goes everywhere i go since he can turn into a real cat and travels in my bag but like he promised he has helped me gain stronger since he can go to mementos when he wants(kinda like the cat in coraline) and not only he helps me fight in there he can trasform into a car which is very useful since the place is huge, he also thaught me how to create items that contain the type of element that i wanted and he even game a grappling hook, anyways right now I'm in the ORC with Rias alone.

Y/N:It seems everything is going pretty great, we've been getting stronger and now Mona is a new ally and friend I'm glad we became allies.

Rias:By first glanse, anyone would say we are allies because of your power but you have helped us quite a lot and to me you are family and family takes care of each other*looks outside the window*or at least that's how it should be.

When she said that i noticed that she had a sad look on her face.

Y/n:Rias, is there something wrong?

Rias:Y/n I wanted to ask you, when it comes to love, how much does it matter to you?

Y/N:To me love is something that should flow naturaly, it's something beautiful that should be treasured forever, it should be something you give not something to ask for, that's what drives people to keep moving forward and when two persons chose to be together, it should be out of love and trust.

Rias:What if two people don't love each other but are forced against their will?

Y/n:It will fail, no matter what happens if it's forced the only thing that would happen is that one of them is gonna hate the other sometimes both hating each other, no one should be force in that kind of relationship.

Rias:*Smiles*Thank you Y/n.

*Timeskip*

It was already night and i was currently in my room thinking about what Rias told me, I was snapped out of my thouths when i see a red teleport circle and i see Rias coming out of it.

Y/N:Rias, what happen?

Rias:Please Y/N take my virginity!

Y/N:W-what?!

Rias began to strip herself but I stoped her.

Rias:Why do you stop me Y/n?

Y/N:Rias, is this about what we talked earlier?

She didn't say anything, she just nodded slowly.

Y/N:You are being forced to be with someone you don't want.

Rias:Yeah, because I'm a devil of nobility and a pure blooded devil my family wants me to marry a pure blooded devil as well but i just can't he is arrogant, dosen't care for anyone and only treats women like objects.

Another teleport circle appears and a woman steps out of it.