Impostor

Currently Y/N and Isa were in a room of the Gremory mansion still unconcious as Azazel was with them.

Azazel:Can I ask you two some questions.

He stood silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

Azazel:Not those two. I'm talking to you, Welsh Dragon and master of the Velvet Room.

*Timeskip*

Currently the ORC along with Akechi, Azazel a d a projection of Sirzechs where in a living room.

Sirzechs:I see. They're still...

Azazel:Yes, they're still in a coma. Her body and demonic power are recovering at a good speed, the same goes for him and the vampir regeneration, but...  It seems they're injuries are pretty bad deep inside.

Sirzechs:Deep inside?

Yuri:A lot happened to them. It looks like we'll just have to wait it out.

Asia then looked down saddened.

Asia:They went through so much to save me.

Xenovia:Asia, it's not your fault.

Gasper:That's right. The Chaos Brigade is to blame!

Koneko:Yes.

Akechi:Well, she hasen't try it, yet.

Asia:Huh?

Azazel:Oh, that's right. She's talking about the results of your training.

After that, they were all now in the room where Y/N and Isa are unconcious.

Azazel:Because of Isa's incomplete transformation, it seems the dragon inside of her is malfunctioning. I was told the fact her left arm is still in Dragon form is proof. And Y/N's cancelation of the transformation can be deadly and as a result his mask isn't gone even without the rest of the clothes.

Rias:Who told you something like that?

Azazel:Asia's Sacred Gear might be able to solve the problem.

Rias:Might? Will Asia be in danger?

Azazel:That, I don't know. It's just a posibility.

Asia:Please, let me try.

Rias:Asia...

Asia:They said they'd protect their family and saved me! That's why I want to save them as well, big sister Rias!

Rias:Then, I'll leave it to you, Asia.

She says as the ORC exit the room.

Azazel:Your training was to heal people at a distance. This time isn't distance, but depth.

Asia:Depth...

Azazel:You need to heal the injury deep inside of their hearts.

He then exits as Akechi follows and Asia positions herself between Y/N and Isa, and gently holds Isa's arm with one hand and gently touches Y/N's mask with the other.

In the living room everyone was worried about what could happen.

Gasper:Is it okay to leave Asia alone?

Azazel:If she focuses all her energy, it'll become a powerful force. We don't know how it will affect the area around her.

Akeno:Are you okay with this, Rias?

Rias:I trust my sister Asia. This is also one of my duties.

Back in the room a green aura covered Asia as it spread around Y/N and Isa's bodies.