Unexpected events.

*Y/N POV*

Kokabiel:*smirk*Joker, how about a little bet.

Y/N:A bet?

Kokabiel:Yes, if you manage to win I'll leave forever and you will never see of hear from me.

Y/N:And if I lose?

Kokabiel:You'll join me, but don't worry I promise not to harm your friends or family. Good deal don't you think.

I turn around to look at everyone before turning back to Kokabiel.

Y/N:Deal.

Kokabiel:I'll be generous and give you a few minutes to recover.

I walk back to the ORC and turn to Isa.

Y/N:Isa, transfer all the power you can to me.

Rias:Y/N don't do it. If you lose he will take you from us!

Y/N:*smiles*Don't worry I won't lose.

Mona:Asia, come let's heal whatever injury he has.

Asia:Y-yeah.

Asia and Mona stood beside me and began healing me.

Asia:Please Y/N come back safe.

Y/N:Don't worry Asia, I will.

They finished healing me and Mona looks at me.

Mona:Do you really intend to fight him alone?

Y/N:Yeah.

Mona:Alright. We were able to heal all your injuries but we can't recover any exhaustion you have.

Y/N:I understand. Isa, is it ready?

Isa:Y-yeah.

Y/N:Transfer it.

She held her arm towards me to tranfer the power.

Rias:No!

But in the last moment Rias jumped in and recieved the power instead.

Y/N:What are you doing?!

Rias:What I must to protect those that I love!

A magic circle appeared below her and we could all feel the amazing power coming from her.

Yuri:Amazing, her power is incredible.

Kokabiel:Hahaha! Now things are getting interesting! It's a shame that you had to take the power and not the boy but I'll take any challenge I get. You have a devil's power to a high degree. You might even be close to Sirzechs's power.

As red aura appeared around Rias she created two spheres made of power of destruction.

Rias:In that case, begone!

She throws both spheres towards Kokabiel and as both spheres were flying towards him they combined creating a single blast with the same shape of a beast like the last one.

The blast made contact with Kokabiel and he was slightly pushed back yet he took it head on.

Kokabiel:So much better and far more interesting! Almost as good as Sirzechs!

Rias continue to fire power of destruction to increase the power of her blast but it proved in vain as Kokabiel wasen't affected and she ended up straining her body and fell from the air but I was able to catch her before she hit the ground.

Rias:Akeno, now!

Akeno:Now ring out thunder!

Akeno fired multiple thunders towards Kokabiel who only closed his wings to act as a shield to protect him. Even though it had no effect, Akeno kept firing thunder at him.