The Summit Ends

*3rd person POV*

Outside where the battle continued, Yuri was about to get attacked from behind when suddenly a shot is heard and she sees Y/N with his gun.

Y/N:Is everyone okay?

Rias then takes Gasper inside the barrier.

Rias:Big brother, please take care of Gasper.

Sirzechs:All right.

Everyone outside continued the battle bit they were slowly getting outnumbered as Y/N pulls out the other bracelet.

Y/N:*thought*Do I have to use it now.

While this is happening Gasper looked at everyone with guilt un his eyes.

Gasper:I want to... help, too... Rias! Y/N! I... I want ti be a man like you, Y/N. Rias saved me. I want to meet her expectations. That's why... I'm going to fight to help my friends, too!

He says while taking off the bracelet.

Rias:Wait, Gasper! Big brother, stop Gasper!

Gasper:I'm... I'm a man, too!

His eyes shine, as bright light appears blinding everyone for a moment, and when it dissapears everyone whi was frozen were back to normal and the gate where the magicians were coming closed.

Rias:Gasper made it! He stoped the Balance Breaker!

Y/N:He stoped the gate too!

He turns around and sees Gasper exhausted on Asia's arms.

Rias:Everyone, I need your help.

She says while sprouting her wings and the ORC, Sona and Tsubaki charge at the magicians. Y/N then looks at the sky and looks at Azazel but he had a golden armor.

 Y/N then looks at the sky and looks at Azazel but he had a golden armor

Azazel:Armor of the Fallen Dragon, Downfall Drago Another Armor.

Y/N:A Balance Breaker?

Azazel:Now, come.

Katerea growls and charges, but Azazel quickly passes her and lands a slash on her which makes her scream in pain.

Katerea:You're not needed in the creation of the new world!

She extends her arms creating multiple more arms out of them and wraps them at Azazel left arm.

Katerea:It'll be worth destroying this body if I can defeat one of the Three Great Powers!

Azazel:Destroying yourself? I don't want to make a big deal about it. It's to good of a deal as a trade-off.

He chops his left arm off and throws the spear at Katerea's head, killing her and making her body disapear.

Azazel:Am arm is as much as you're worth.

He deactivates the balance Breaker and stops the bleeding with his left arm.