A Dragon's Potential

As the Shadow's blade was about pierce Y/N, he was able to break free and move out of the way.

The Shadow then turned to see Y/N but he was then striked by a blue fire that Kunou fired.

Kunou: I shall give you support!

The Shadow then easily consumed the flame as Y/N was now by Kunou's side.

Shadow: Fox fire? This level of fire is useless against me!

Y/N: Then how about this?

Y/N then summoned a new persona, Moloch

An attack was then charged from Moloch's mouth and then fire came from it as it was aimed towards the Shadow

An attack was then charged from Moloch's mouth and then fire came from it as it was aimed towards the Shadow. After a few moments, Y/N stoped the attack as the Shadow was now on the floor in bad shape.

Y/N: Stop. You will die at this rate.

Shadow: If it's for him, it'll be an honor!

Y/N: Why are you so loyal towards Cao Cao?

Shadow: You know how possessors of a Sacred Gear are treated. They are hated, ostracized, and persecuted no matter where they go. But, if you recieve words that blow all of that away... it can't be helped if you want to live your life for that person!

You: There is a posibility that he might be using you.

Shadow: What's wrong with that?! My shitty life has finally worth something! What the hell is wrong with that, Joker?! My power will help him destroy devils, angels, and gods! Is there anything more amazing than that?! Besides...

The Shadow creates another blade as he charges at Y/N.

Shadow: You're the enemy!

Y/N: You're right...

Y/N then punched the Shadow in the head that it put him unconcious.

Y/N: But, I will also fight for those that I want to live my life for.

Kunou: Y/N...

Y/N: Let's go, Kunou. Let's go for your mother.

Kunou: Yes!

*Timeskip*

After some time they were finally at the meeting spot where they see the rest.

Y/N: Sorry for the wait.

Yuri: Thank goodness you're okay.

Y/N: You guys, too.

Y/N then notices the sword that Xenovia is holding.

Y/N: Xenovia, is that...?

Xenovia: Oh, it just arrived from the church. It's the modified Durandal.