Iniciate Rescue!

???: My name is Cao Cao. I'm the decendant of the famous Cao Cao of the Three Kingdoms, it seems.

Kunou: Where you the ones who took my mother?! What do you plan to do with her?!

Cao Cao: Your mother will help us to perform an experiment.

Kunou: Experiment?

Cao Cao: But before that, I came to greet the Governor-General Azazel and Joker. I wish to exchange blows.

Azazel then lands back on the bridge.

Azazel: No problem. Before we begin, we'd like you to return their great leader. We have some important things to establish with her.

Cao Cao: *smirk* Well, then. Please try and take her from us. Leonardo, release the antimonsters effective against devils.

Cao Cao tells Leonardo who was a small guy with white hair and dark skin,

who summons a group of monsters without heads, they had a tail and had a shiny red gem for an eye

Azazel: Annihilation Maker...

Cao Cao: Correct. It is a Longinus that can create any monster the user wishes.

Azazel: So, a power that can destroy the world is in your faction's hands...

Y/N: That's definitely a problem.

Y/N, Akechi and Isa then transform as they prepare for battle.

Azazel: Seeing as he hasen't sent titan class creatures to each strategic point, the user must still be in developement.

Cao Cao: As expected of the Governor-General. As you say, he has yet to reach that level. However, he is very skilled at one thing.

One of the monsters then charged an attack as it released a beam from it's eye and destroyed part of the hill behind them.

Isa: An attack of light?!

Cao Cao: Leonardo has the skill to create antimonsters that target his opponent's weaknesess.