Unexpected visit.

(Ok so i re-edited the backstory again because I was planning to add the mom only but then i said "i can't add this mom without adding the dad" and i chose one of my favorite parents in anime.)

It's been a few days since Y/n's fight with Riser and a lot of things have happened since then like for example Rias has decided to move with Y/n which he didn't mind although and is no surprise that she sleeps with Y/n on his room even though Y/N told her that he will sleep in the couch she insisted on both of them sleeping on the bed and he just gave up on arguing so now they sleep together and surprisingly Mona already got used to her sleeping naked since he used to sleep with Y/n in his cat form but when Rias started living there Asia became a little bit more clingy to him and right now we see Y/N in his bed with a sleeping Rias by his side and Mona sleeping in the chair where Y/N sits to craft items.

Y/N:*thouths*I should make breakfast.

He carefully stands up to not wake up Rias and opens the door but when he opens it his eyes widen in shock at the person he sees.

Y/N:Mom?!

Mom:Yes I'm here!

Y/N:What are you doing here and how did you even enter?!

Mom:Can't a mother make a surprise visit to his son? And to answer your other question i have a key of my own.

Y/N:*thouths*If mom is here that means dad isn't far!

Then Y/n remembers that Rias is in the bed naked.

Y/N:*thouths*I can't let her see Rias like that!

Then Rias started to wake up and yawns.

Y/N:*thouths*This is bad!!!

Mom:Huh? Is there someone with you Y/N?

Y/N:N-no it's nothing!

Mom:I could've swear that I heard something.

Y/n:Maybe you just imagined it.

But all his hopes to hide Rias were in vain since Rias stands up still sleepy and hugs Y/N from behind still naked without noticing Y/n's mother.

Rias:*sleepy* Y/N~, don't go~.

She says until she opens her eyes and they widen when she see Y/N's mom, nobody said anything until.

Mom:MY BOY IS FANALLY A MAN!!

Y/N and Rias looked at her with a with a confused face while Y/N's mom looked really happy and exited.

Asia:What's going on?

Everyone turn to see Asia on her pijamas and Y/N's mom looks surprise.

Mom:My boy dosen't just sleep with a girl but he lives with two! THEY GROW SO FAST! DEAR COME SEE THIS FAST!