The battle to prevent a war.

Kokabiel:It's a pleasure to finally meet you, daughter of the house of Gremory, my name is Kokabiel.

Rias:The pleasure is all mine and please call me Rias. I assume you are the leader of the dark angel.

Kokabiel:Your crimson hair is quite breathtaking. Just as lovely as the scarlet haired devil king, even the facial expresions are quite similar. How disgusting.

Rias:Thank you, is there something you wanted to discuss with me or are you just here to review my appeareance? Not that I'm rushing you, it's nice to see a leader this close.

Kokabiel:I'm thinking I might cause some damage while I'm here, starting with this instution and moving on to the rest of the town.

Rias:Why would you want to harm our school?

Kokabiel:I figure if I do, Sirzechs will have to arrive to help his little sister, don't you think?

Rias:If you do that the war between God, fallen angels and devils would once again break out!

Kokabiel:I expected Michael to come if I tried to take away the Excaliburs. But all I got were low level exorcists and two Excalibur weilders.

Kokabiel begins to look at them until his eyes land on Y/N.

Kokabiel:*Smirk*So you are the famous Joker, you don't look strong at all, but I heard you have some tricks behind your sleeve so I wish to offer you a deal.

Y/N:If it dosen't involve you leaving in this moment I don't want to hear it.

Kokabiel:Well it was worth a shot, just know that you will die like everyone else.

Y/N:I would rather die than betray those I care for.

Sona:Then your real objective from the start was...

Rias:For a war to break out.

Kokabiel:*sinister smile* That's correct. It became dead boring after the great war between the three powers ended. Even Azazel and Shemhaza didn't agree on having another war.

Isa:Where have I heard those names before?.... Oh yeah that Dohnaseek guy mentioned them.

Akeno:Azezel, Governor-General of the fallen angels.

Kokabiel:That Azazel was not only negative about it, but he's also started collecting those unexplainable things called sacred gears. And currently is too absorbed in his own research.

Isa:Not only the Excaliburs but you also plan in claiming all sacred gears as your own?!

Kokabiel:If you are talking about your boosted gear, then that won't even function as a weapon. It does not interest me. Azazel might take interest on it but his fanaticism in collecting those thing is just beyond weird.

Isa:I won't let you claim them as your own!

Kokabiel:The fallen angels, God and devils are walking on a thin line of equilibrium right now, which means I can start a war at anytime!

Rias:You are a complete war maniac.

Kokabiel:That is why I'm focusing on you devils, Lucifer's sister, Rias Gremory and Leviatan's sister, Sona Sitri,*smirk* if we use the instution where you are currently attending, then waves of magic would ripple all across the area. I could then enjoy all the chaos. It would then become the best place to star a war.

Saji:That's crazy!

Isa:This guy is really going nuts!

Freed:Hahahaha! His craziness is what makes him great and wonderful! It makes my blood boil for some reason!