Crimson Love and Mother's Love

Naud: Woah! The Red Dragon Empress was enveloped in a crimson light!

Azazel: That aura is a deep crimson. That's probably the same color she sees a love for him.

Back at the battlefield, Draig speaks to Isa.

Draig: Partner. Most of the curse is gone.

Isa: Yeah, I got some help from an old Albion's possessor.

Draig: I see. So you used the power of the Red Dragon Empress to promote to Queen.

Isa: I see! I managed to promote to Queen!

Sairaorg: Cardinal Crimson Promotion... That crimson is the color of the Gremory family. Though, to you it probably has a diferent meaning.

Isa: Today! For my dreams! For the dreams of the children! To help on Y/N L/N's dreams! I... I...Shit! I am... in love with Y/N L/N!

She then released a powerful aura that shaked the battlefield for a moment, as the crowd in the stadium got exited.

Sairaorg: *laughs* You've finally awakened. Then, I will defeat you and make you a stepping stone to my dream!

Isa: Then, let's do this!

She then charges at him with incredible speed.

Draig: Super Sonic Booster! Solid Impact Booster!

She then reached Sairaorg as the two of them began exchanging punches.

Naud: A fistfight! It's an epic fistfight in the middle of the battlefield! It's a childish close-range exchange of fists!

Sairaorg then punches Isa directly in the face but this time she was able to withstand it.

Draig: Partner! Your body hasen't fully adjusted to the Queen form yet! At this rate our Balance Breaker will deactivate soon!

Isa: Please do something about that!

She then charges at Sairaorg as her right guantlet became bigger.

Draig: Solid Impact Booster!

She then punches Sairaorg directly in the chest as it created a hole on his armor and he was blown away.

Sairaorg then slowly stands as both of them charge at each other once again, and Isa dodges Sairaorg's punch and her left boot of her armor becomes bigger as she uses it to kick Sairaorg a few meters away.

Isa: Take this! Crimson Blaster!

The two cannons from her shoulders appeared but this time they were bigger as they began charging a huge amount of power.

Draig: Fang Blast Booster!

The full attack hit Sairaorg directly as it made a small explotion. As the dust cleared out, Sairaorg was seen standing up slowly.

Isa: *thoughts* Incredible. He's will power is just amazing.

Sairaorg charges at her with a battle cry as the two of them engaged in a fist fight once again. Sairaorg then dodges one of Isa's punches and punched her various meters away. When Isa stoped herself she saw that Sairaorg used the remaining Pheonix Tear that he had as all his wounds healed and even his armor was repaired.